Who in the World is Louie Giglio?
Prophecy - Signs
Thursday, January 24, 2013
1. The first school massacre in America was well planned and premeditated. As the four grown men entered the small rural schoolhouse, the school master pleaded for the safety of the school children inside. Within minutes the school master and nine small children were killed. The date was July 26, 1764.
The school master was shot and scalped; the nine children were scalped, and two other children survived their injuries. Four children were taken prisoner. The four murderers were Lenape Indians who were ticked off at the results of the French and Indian War. This was when the Indians were the “bad” guys and the Christian settlers were the “good” guys. Under revisionist history, the opposite is now true.
The settlers were mostly Christians, trying to escape King George and the Church of England. Their escape was successful, only to be met by the religion of the new land which was far from Judeo-Christian philosophy. The massacre became known as the Enoch Brown school massacre, named after the protective school master and happened in what is now Pennsylvania. Some know it as Pontiac’s Rebellion.
The day before the massacre, the same warriors encountered a pregnant woman named Susan Cunningham and beat her to death. She was scalped, and her baby was cut out of her. When the warriors returned to their village showing off their scalps, an elderly chief scolded them and called the warriors cowards for killing the children.
2. In 1927, 163 years after Pontiac’s Rebellion, there was the Michigan Bath School Disaster, the deadliest mass murder of children and their teachers in United States history.
“There was a pile of children of about five or six under the roof and some of them had arms sticking out, some had legs, and some just their heads sticking out. T hey were unrecognizable because they were covered with dust, plaster, and blood. There were not enough of us to move the roof. It looked as if hardly anything held it at the top.” Monty J. Ellsworth, Eye Witness
It seems the school treasurer had a fight with his wife and killed her. Then he went to the basement of the school and detonated dynamite, blowing up the school and killing 38, mostly children. After this he drove his car to the front of the school and set off another bomb, killing himself and two others.
3. Another school mass murder occurred May 6, 1940 in South Pasadena, California. Recently fired principal, Vieling Spencer, killed five school officials before shooting himself.
In 176 years, there were 3 school massacres that left 54 dead. Back in those days, God and religion, as well as prayer were fundamental parts of the school’s curriculum.
There were no more mass murders until 26 years later in 1966 after God was banned from the public school system in 1963, at least as far as the curriculum went, by the U.S. Supreme Court with a little help from Madalyn Murray O’Hair and other atheists, as well as a few rabbis and preachers. I refer to the period before Madalyn Murray O’Hair’s drive to remove God from school via the “separation of church and state” clause as pre-MMO. The time period after, I refer to as post-MMO.
So pre-MMO there were 3 mass killings and 54 murders.
On January 8, 2013 Pastor Louie Giglio from Atlanta was invited to deliver the benediction at President Obama’s inauguration. One reason Pastor Giglio was invited was because of his hard work and dedication toward ending human trafficking.
On January 10, Pastor Giglio withdrew from participation in the inaugural event and stated,
"it is likely that my participation and the prayer I would offer will be dwarfed by those seeking to make their agenda the focal point of the inauguration."
The Presidential Inauguration Committee response:
“As we now work to select someone to deliver the benediction, we will ensure their beliefs reflect this administration’s vision of inclusion and acceptance for all Americans.”
The key words are “their beliefs,” not God’s beliefs. God had rules. Here is Pastor Giglio’s withdrawal message:
“Due to a message of mine that has surfaced from 15-20 years ago, it is likely that my participation, and the prayer I would offer, will be dwarfed by those seeking to make their agenda the focal point of the inauguration. Clearly, speaking on this issue has not been in the range of my priorities in the past fifteen years. Instead, my aim has been to call people to ultimate significance as we make much of Jesus Christ.
Neither I, nor our team, feel it best serves the core message and goals we are seeking to accomplish to be in a fight on an issue not of our choosing, thus I respectfully withdraw my acceptance of the President’s invitation…” - Pastor Louie Giglio, January 10, 2013
As a pastor, he felt obligated to go with God, not man; because he realizes that God is not a myth nor Santa Claus. That’s what preachers and rabbis are supposed to do. He wanted to reflect God’s beliefs, not the President’s.
So what was this terrible message that Pastor Giglio had preached a decade or so earlier?
In Pastor Giglio’s sermon in the mid-90s he called homosexuality a “sin” and declared that “gay marriage” would risk undermining our society.
Pastor Giglio, don’t feel bad; because you are in great company. In the same situation, based on the President’s new value system, God would have been uninvited, Jesus would have been uninvited and Moses would have been uninvited too. Here’s what God had to say about “homosexuality,” so why would Pastor Giglio say different?
"Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom-both young and old-surrounded the house. They called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.” (Genesis 19:4-5 NIV)
"Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.” (Leviticus 18:22 NIV)
“If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.” (Leviticus 20:13 NIV)
"Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God." (1 Corinthians: 9-10 NIV)
There are many more scriptures disagreeing with President Obama’s “agenda.” Apparently his agenda is not God’s agenda. God is out, narcissism is in. It’s been going on for 50 years. Could there be a correlation?
How many school massacres have there been post-MMO? 174 dead, 21 massacres
- August 1, 1966: 16 dead, University of Texas-Austin
- November 12, 1966: 5 dead, Rose-Mar College of Beauty, Mesa, Arizona
- December 30, 1974: 3 dead, Olean, New York
- June 12, 1976: 7 dead, California State University, Fullerton
- January 17, 1989: 6 dead, Cleveland School, Stockton, California
- November 1, 1991: 5 dead, Iowa University of Iowa, Iowa City
- May 1, 1992: 4 dead, Lindhurst High School, Olivehurst, California
- February 2, 1996: 3 dead, Frontier Middle School, Moses Lake, Washington
- August 15, 1996: 3 dead, San Diego State University, San Diego, California
- October 1, 1997: 3 dead, Pearl High School, Pearl, Mississippi
- December 1, 1997: 3 dead, Heath High School, West Paducah, Kentucky
- March 24, 1998: 5 dead, Westside Middle School, Craighead County, Arkansas
- May 21, 1998: 4 dead, Thurston High School, Springfield, Oregon
- April 20, 1999: 15 dead, Columbine High School, Columbine, Colorado
- March 21, 2005: 9 dead, Minnesota school
- October 2, 2006: 6 dead, Amish School, Pennsylvania
- April 16, 2007: 32 dead, Virginia Tech, Virginia
- February 14, 2008: 6 dead, The Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, Illinois
- February 27, 2012: 3 dead, Chardon High School, Chardon, Ohio
- April 7, 2012: 7 dead, Oikos University, Oakland, California
- December 14, 2012: 29 dead, Sandy Hook Elementary School, Newtown, Connecticut
The figures pretty much speak for themselves. Pre-MMO, there were 3 school attacks in 176 years with 54 murdered. Post-MMO, there have been 21 school attacks in 46 years with 174 murdered.
We installed metal detectors, expel kids for having paper cutouts of guns and now want to install armed guards or armed school teachers at our kids’ schools. These are all bandaid approaches. If we want to solve the problem, rather than adapt to it, invite God back to school and just hope He accepts.
“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the Lord. (Isaiah 55:8 NIV)
Not even for you Mr. President. God is not changing the rules, you are. Mr. President, do you believe that God is a homophobe, because his way is not your way? Just wondering.
About J.L. Robb
Last week: Why I Shop Hobby Lobby
|Current Article Ranking:
|Rank This Article: ||
It's an article.|
I liked it.
It's a home run!
If you have already Registered, then
Login and start a discussion.