Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, March 22, 2018   5:45:08 AM  
 Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In
Matthew  24 : 14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 22
Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Public Registration

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Daily Intelligence Briefing Discussion

Vol: 54 Issue: 6 - Monday, March 06, 2006
Posted By: Jeshua's lil_sister
3/6/2006 8:39:59 AM

Original Daily Intelligence Briefing
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Jack I praise God for the sheer clarity of your briefing today.

In such a time as this, it brings with it such a joyous confirmation for all who are praying for The Peace of Jerusalem, and watching out for His Coming. It raises up our hearts and minds to the Living God, in thanksgiving and praise that He is Faithfully fullfilling His Word of Truth.

God bless you,

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 3154

Posted By: SaraPozonsky -
Date: 3/8/2006 12:31:08 PM

I didn't ever realize that there would be time between the rapture and the beginning of the tribulation. I assumed that the rapture marked the beginning of the tribulation period - People left behind could just start marking off the days for 7 years.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 3151

Posted By: nontaxpayer -
Date: 3/7/2006 12:19:06 PM

The way things are shaping and the speed at which things are moving us toward the time of the end I can't see that it would take nearly that long for our redemption to arrive. The pressure cooker in the Middle East is already boiling and it won't be long before some very drastic measures must be taken by Israel to preserve their nation. The question is what will happen next to move us even closer to the rapture? Keep in mind too that the tribulation won't begin at the exact time the rapture occurs. There will be some period of time between the two for the antichrist to gain international recognition and postion himself to rule the world and then their will be the 7 years of the tribulation left to complete the timeline.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 3150

Date: 3/7/2006 11:40:56 AM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Thanks Sue - I'll keep that verse in my head as I go about my day.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 3149

Posted By: Annette -
Date: 3/7/2006 8:23:07 AM

This was a keeper. One of those that I had to keep rereading for it to sink in.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but 2018-28 are the extremes of the generation line. That is if you were born in 1948? A newborn really cannot witness to anything. So it would lie before this time.

Thanks Jack for such detailed information.

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 3147

Posted By: SueB -
Date: 3/6/2006 3:04:55 PM

Hi Sara, I received this verse of the day and thought of you:

“Have not I commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” - Joshua 1:9(NIV)

Love in Christ,

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 3145

Date: 3/6/2006 12:11:53 PM

I didn't like how it seems that Christ may tarry until 2018 - 2028 though. Incredibly depressing...

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 3144

Posted By: AnneK -
Date: 3/6/2006 10:51:54 AM

Thank you Jack. This series is wonderful for sharing.