Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Wednesday, April 25, 2018   11:16:59 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  1 : 11
Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 25

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Daily Intelligence Briefing Discussion

Vol: 16 Issue: 31 - Thursday, July 31, 2008
Posted By: joebubbit
7/31/2008 9:52:43 AM

Reverse

Original Daily Intelligence Briefing
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Is the book available?

I don't know, Joe. I'll email Don and let you know what I find out. ~ Jack

Gracias!

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 7584

Posted By: Sheldon -
Date: 7/31/2008 10:23:36 AM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I was wondering the same thing.

Please let us know Jack....

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 7585

Posted By: Vic -
Date: 7/31/2008 11:35:42 AM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Craziness Jack,

Vic

><>

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 7586

Posted By: PamelaSwisher -
Date: 7/31/2008 11:40:56 AM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Many years ago I was working in a store. The young clerk working with me helped an older gentleman with a purchase and directions to the freeway. Then she asked me why a person would tattoo a number on their arm. I asked if the number was crudely done and she said yes. I told her that he was probably a Jew who had survived the Nazi concentration camps. She asked me what a concentration camp was. It turned out that she knew absolutely nothing about the Holocaust.
No wonder that there is such a disconnect about the Middle East conflict around Israel. No one bothers with teaching and learning history!

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 7587

Posted By: Bonnie -
Date: 7/31/2008 11:54:20 AM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I would like the book as well...
Thanks

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 7588

Posted By: Gentle Ben -
Date: 7/31/2008 12:48:36 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Amazon has it listed.

David

Dug a little deeper and found out it is out of stock..

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 7589

Posted By: Carolee -
Date: 7/31/2008 1:27:39 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I Promised I Would Tell

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 7590

Posted By: Linda Ihinger -
Date: 7/31/2008 1:47:34 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Just went to Amazon and bought the book. Will have it in a few days.

Thanks Jack for letting us know about this. I think all people should have to read something like this to have a clue as to who and why Israel is.

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 7591

Posted By: Tony Lisenby -
Date: 7/31/2008 5:07:49 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Maybe know would be a really good time to explain which political power in the USA forbade the Jews admission.
As I recall, Roosevelt and the Democrats were in complete control of our political system. They were also responsible for the Concentration Camps for the Japanese, only we didn't slaughter them. They did lose everything they owned prior to internment, though, and never got it back.
Democrats are good at enslavement, whether by welfare or refusing to admit bonafide' immigrants.
They only want the ones who will vote for them.
I find it strange now that most Jews vote Democrat, considering the past.

Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 7592

Posted By: Patti -
Date: 7/31/2008 7:04:07 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

As I read todays letter, tears stream down my face. How can human beings treat others like this? How can man become this depraved?? Why didnt someone come to the Jews rescue sooner? I am upset to hear that the USA turned Jews away. It breaks my heart to know that our own nation was caused the Jews more suffering and death. God forgive us.

Reply # 10 - ReplyTo ID: 7608

Posted By: Winky -
Date: 8/2/2008 9:18:27 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I've ordered it, also.

If anyone is interested, Jan Markell sells a book ono her web site that is very good, also. It is called Trapped in Hitler's Hell written by Anita Dittman with Jan Markell. Anita is also a Holocaust survivor and a Christian now.

Reply # 11 - ReplyTo ID: 7616

Posted By: Linda Ihinger -
Date: 8/6/2008 7:13:00 AM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Finished reading the book. It is excellent.

While Sonia didn't go into a whole lot of deep details about her and her sister's suffering in the camps, she does give a glimpse into what did happen to all of them while enslaved in the 5 different camps, and of the fear, sickness and heartache knowing that the world did not care as the Jewish population was being wiped off the face of the earth.

The liberation of her last camp is very touching and the caring of the soldiers towards them is truly memorable.

Everyone should read this. It is a beautiful tribute to her family and to the Jewish people, and to the fact that the Jewish people ARE God's chosen ones.