Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, March 19, 2018   6:45:29 AM  
 Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In
Matthew  24 : 14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 19
Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Public Registration

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Daily Intelligence Briefing Discussion

Vol: 19 Issue: 22 - Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Posted By: GaryD
10/22/2008 7:39:03 AM

Original Daily Intelligence Briefing
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Exactly Jack. Thanks for this as it will help me when I next talk to a friend of mine who is teetering on the edge of Redemption. He is having trouble with this very concept and we talk of it frequently but I seem always unable to tap into the Lord for that piece that will show him what I mean. I think this brief may just do the trick!

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 7979

Posted By: WesleyWhitehead -
Date: 10/23/2008 12:32:03 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 13 PrayingPraying

excellent point again, some things need to be heard multiple times before they really sink in.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 7978

Posted By: Alf -
Date: 10/22/2008 9:50:20 PM
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Thanks, Jack, this is a very special briefing.

May I have your permission to spread this one around?

Hi Alf - feel free. ~ Jack

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 7977

Posted By: Linda Ihinger -
Date: 10/22/2008 9:33:35 PM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 11 PrayingPraying

Grace is not license to sin. It is medicine to heal and bandages to cover our sin so we can fight on.

Beautiful statement and wonderful, uplifting briefing Jack!

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 7976

Posted By: Forgivin -
Date: 10/22/2008 3:59:53 PM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

this is such a blessing. Jack keep them coming. His grace is sufficent for me. this kind of truth is not heard much in our churches anymore but its simply the truth

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 7975

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 10/22/2008 12:57:13 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 11 PrayingPraying

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 7974

Posted By: Lou -
Date: 10/22/2008 11:45:59 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 11 PrayingPraying

I understand grace more during times of correction or growing pains, grace given in time of need when necessary to make a course correction that can be a gentle process or with a boot depending on how pliable we are to hear and heed. Heb 12:8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

God always calls attention to things that need to be corrected along the way to maturity, always finding grace and God's sufficiency to make course corrections and grow a little more, impossible to reach maturity without the heat and pressure that is necessary in the transformation and development process, would have hated to spend my military career all in boot camp but but all must go through the breaking process. Ps 51:17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 7973

Posted By: PattiKline -
Date: 10/22/2008 10:20:19 AM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Bravo Jack!!

The unmerited gift of grace given to us by Christ Jesus Himself !
Such Good News !
God's continued Wisdom and Understanding be your food and satisfaction daily .

Keep Looking Up!

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 7972

Posted By: PamelaSwisher -
Date: 10/22/2008 10:16:19 AM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

My pastor recently warned us against using the Bible as a club to beat people down. You bless us with the true use of the Bible - to heal us, to pick us up, dust us off and direct us back to God. Thank you, Jack for a truly "graceful" message

Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 7971

Posted By: GeorgiaMiller -
Date: 10/22/2008 9:02:57 AM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Thanks, Jack. Another great briefing, and a teaching topic I can use always.

Reply # 10 - ReplyTo ID: 7970

Posted By: TammyArsenault -
Date: 10/22/2008 8:31:39 AM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Jack thank you so much. This is so beautiful. I remember The defeated Christian you wrote, and I believe this compliments it perfictly. I thank you for comming back to this ocasionally.You say it in a differant way and shed more light, but the message is the same. I've really been blessed by your teachings Jack; and I've been tought the same way for more than thirty yrs. It's so nice to know that there some churches that are not part of the folling away croud, They have lost there first love. Christ Jesus. I guess I've gotten off the beanten path. sorry about that. To understand the Grace of God is so important to our Ppogressive selvation. I love hearing your different ways of explaining it. Thanks Jack Maranatha? transalate please thanks

Maranatha = Our Lord cometh ~Jack