Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Sunday, March 18, 2018   11:04:06 AM  
 Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In
1 Thessalonians  4 : 16
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 18
Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Public Registration

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Daily Intelligence Briefing Discussion

Vol: 19 Issue: 31 - Friday, October 31, 2008
Posted By: WesleyWhitehead
10/31/2008 9:45:11 AM

Original Daily Intelligence Briefing
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Jack I couldnt agree more with this briefing. All the answers are at our fingertips. As christians we need to spend less time "assuming" and jumping to conclusions and more time searching out the word of God. I can remember many times praying for an answer on something only to find out that the Lord answered my prayer thousands of years ago before I even asked the questions. All along the answer was on my coffee table...

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 8033

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 11/1/2008 9:18:09 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Thanks Jack, I feel better that I did let my kid's go trick or treating.LOL. My wife's sister never let her kid's have anything to do with the "evil pagan holiday" so you second guess yourself on if your doing the right thing. My kids are 9 and 11 now and this was the first time they did not dress up. But my son the 11 year old bought a fog making machine with his own money and him and his sister decorated and then handed out the candy. They both accepted Jesus as their Savior at 8 years old and asked to be baptized. So I don't think that participating in Halloween has harmed them in their spiritual walk,through this thing we call life that God wants us to enjoy.

Thanks again Jack,

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 8032

Posted By: TrudyBooker -
Date: 10/31/2008 3:00:23 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

I remember a few years back reading an article by Dr. James Dobson. He said a good idea was to have your children dress up as bible characters. He said this could get some questions from people and get conversations going in the right direction, and the children could have some innocent fun.