Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Sunday, March 18, 2018   9:13:40 AM  
 Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In
1 Thessalonians  4 : 16
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 18
Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Public Registration

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Daily Intelligence Briefing Discussion

Vol: 15 Issue: 16 - Saturday, May 16, 2009
Posted By: DanDapper
5/16/2009 10:59:04 AM

Original Daily Intelligence Briefing
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Satan's perfect pawn right now is Barack Hussein Obama II.
"an oversimplification of the real world."
This is all textbook Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) behavior. Barack Hussein Obama II will say the logical but his actions are completely illogical.
“We can’t keep on just borrowing from China,” “We have to pay interest on that debt, and that means we are mortgaging our children’s future with more and more debt.” Barack Hussein Obama II has heard that from his opponents and so by such statements, on one hand he knows how to make it appear he is aware of what he is doing. But on the other hand he is sending us further, in the trillion of dollars in debt, with his give away programs that can not possibly work. It’s all about grandiose illusions of power in Barack Hussein Obama II world. Or "an oversimplification of the real world." Whatever happens with the economy or anything else for that matter, Barack Hussein Obama II will just blame it on someone or something else and he will never take responsibility for his own actions. Barack Hussein Obama II is a master manipulator, pathological liar, has absolutely no conscience, therefore there is no integrity behind anything he says.It's nothing but a bunch of never ending rhetoric. "It was political theater", and will continue with every day that passes with little Barry as the director and first role actor.
"It's all about the O and advancing the power of the O."
Jacks "O" made me think of a story I once read. It's not exactly Christian but if you put the "Missing Piece" As Jesus Christ it makes sense.

Little Barry is trying to fill his "Missing Piece" with more little Barry. What he needs is Jesus. Hey, King Nebuchadnezzar came around. Pray for Barry, you never know.

GM and Chrysler have now issued their closing list of dealerships, and will total 3,200. But Ben Bernanke says we are on at the bottom and we should begin to see the economy improving. Who does this guy think he is fooling? Ben Bernanke, Nancy Pelosi, little Barry. They are all a bunch of pathological liars that believe their own lies.They're all NPD trying to fill their "Missing Piece" that only Jesus Christ can fill.

We must be very near the rapture but I also know our thoughts are not His thoughts and our ways not His ways. I also know we see through dark clouded lenses. But that said the writing is on the wall plain as day. I fear for our family and friends left behind and I know that is the ONLY reason we are still here. We do all we can do through the Holy Spirit but if they don't see or hear not much else we can do but pray. Pray for your family, pray for your friends, pray for the leaders of America and the world.

“Rejoice always, PRAY WITHOUT CEASING, and in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 9023

Posted By: JanaFunkhouser -
Date: 5/17/2009 11:08:16 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

All good thoughts on the question of whether to continue to battle in the political realm or turn our full attention to the things of the LORD. In a nutshell, ONE is of greater importance... advancing the Lord's wishes upon this last days generation. The other, political activism, is an attempt to hold back the rushing tide of evil spilling onto the decks of the American Titanic while pulling out the spiritual lifeboats for those entrusted to us!

Thanks for the encouragement... it is greatly appreciated.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 9022

Posted By: ShelleyMessenger -
Date: 5/17/2009 2:52:30 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Just got around to reading the briefing, Jack.
Another good one.

You wrote:
"Obama seems determined to make reality match the rhetoric and to force us into the worst economic downturn in seventy years. There's a children's story about killing the goose that lays the golden eggs.

Obama evidently hasn't read it."

My first thought, was that someone should send the "O" a copy of that book; but something tells me, that he wouldn't read it, or get it.
Republican or Democrat, doesn't make much difference; but Obama is either really really dumb, or this is deliberate. The "ruination of America".

Waiting and watching, for that "Trumpet Call"!

Jana, my thought to your question; though part of us, would want to put up a political fight, and there are times, (like Dan mentioned) when we could be put in the position to speak out, about what is right. I believe we should. But; ultimately, I believe that it is all in God's Hands, and especially now. If these are indeed, the last days, then whatever happens, is just in keeping with that. No matter how bad it is. The snowball, is rolling down hill, and gaining momentum.

I do think, that praying, telling others, and harvesting the fields, is the best that we can do. And actually, even that, is the Holy Spirit working. Just give God the reins and go where he leads.
God Bless,

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 9021

Posted By: LeeMcdonald -
Date: 5/17/2009 2:12:01 AM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

At least Obama will have roasted goose for one meal.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 9020

Posted By: Vic -
Date: 5/16/2009 8:19:27 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Good Word Bro

We pre-tribers love and wait His appearing. But there is a race and a battle to fight. As Hal Lindsey would say “The ship may be sinking but that doesn’t mean I surrender the battle and just give up.”

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up
for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day,
and not to me only, but to all who loved His appearing (4:7-8).

I was at one Board last night and in this one Thread on the Rapture - It was like an Armageddon War against The Teaching of the Rapture

Over at another board I post at - This one person gave me some grief about the Rapture

I'm going to start my Own Rapture Board !

Soon to be: www.rapturevillage.com

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 9019

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 5/16/2009 8:14:33 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

I personally think we should be doing both. We are to be the salt and light in this world first to lead people to Christ and then to stand up for what is right. If what is right means speaking out against abortion or keeping marriage between one man and one woman or defending our Constitutional rights then that is what we need to do. I think that they can work hand in hand and I believe they do.

I went to a “Tea Party” just to be one more person out there. I gave a donation to the group that was having one where I own my business but I was at home that day and it is 80 miles from were I live so I attended one close to my house. One of the women that spoke at the one I did not attend has a radio show and called my business and asked if I would go on the radio and talk about what I think. I did not take the call but I was standing next to my manager and not knowing what the call was about I told her to say that I was not interested. I was extremely busy at that moment, not a good time for that call. After she hung up I found out what it was about and I have been struggling whether or not I should call her back and go on the radio. I own a business in that valley and am concerned about the repercussions it may have. My excuse is her show is on Sunday and I would have to go out to work a day early to be on her show. But to be honest with everyone here the real reason probably is fear of what may happen. I know myself well enough to know what I will say and half the people will not like what they hear.

I think of Carrie Prejean, I can imagine what went through her head at that moment she was asked the question on marriage. Look how it turned out for her. In the modeling business the best thing that can happen for your career is to get as much exposure as you can get. She did the right thing and got more air time across this country than she would have ever got winning the title of Miss USA. She has been a light to us Christians and to the world that you don’t have to be uptight and stuffy to be a true believer in Christ. That you can be who you are and use your gifts and if being beautiful is one of them then use it for His glory. I think Esther was in some sort of a beauty pageant. I guess my point is we don’t always know what God has planned for us but just to be ready for Him to use us as He wills.

I also think about our founding fathers during the American Revolution. They had businesses and families and much to lose but America would not be America if it was not for their courage. I just pray for all of us to have the courage to do what we need to do at the right time. Things may get very tough before we get raptured out of here.

We pre-tribers love and wait His appearing. But there is a race and a battle to fight. As Hal Lindsey would say “The ship may be sinking but that doesn’t mean I surrender the battle and just give up.”

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up
for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day,
and not to me only, but to all who loved His appearing (4:7-8).

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 9018

Posted By: Vic -
Date: 5/16/2009 8:11:36 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Save Souls

And Be Salt And Light in Society/Political Arena

And Have an Intimate Relationship with The Lord as best as possible in these sinful bodies

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 9017

Posted By: PattiKline -
Date: 5/16/2009 5:38:15 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Jana- As for me I have turned my full attention to "making the most of the time we have left" to affect those around us for Christ?

I have fought and will continue to by trying to educated those who have absolutely no understanding of past History and what the Bible teaches concerning then and how they relate to the present situation in the world at large.

Most people that sit in church today NEED to understand the times ...for they have not been informed and probably will not ...for preterism is the doctrine of the day being tauted to the churched masses.

They are not waiting for a rapture or a physical return of Christ Jesus to earth.

There are so many very fearful of the times and Need to hear and understand the truth of Christ Jesus Plan of Salvation and His imminent return for those who love Him and are encouraged to be watchful and waitinng for His call...this is what brings comfort to those who have an ear to hear during these very uncertain times.

Politics and mans ways have from time memorium brought nothing but fleshly thinking and manipulation by fear to mankind .
Those of us who believe and trust are to remind others and and encourage those who say they believe to grow in faith through these times of personal testing;and to keep praying and focused on Christ Jesus through His Perfect Word and trusting in His promises.

Politics is mans religion !!!Relationship and intimate fellowship with Our Savior and God is "True Freedom and a Perfect Life Forever"on this planet and in Heaven .

Keep Looking Up!

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 9016

Posted By: BeckyD -
Date: 5/16/2009 3:56:06 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Good briefing, Jack. Gave me goosebumps.

Dan & Jana...good posts.

In answer to your question Jana...I have wondered that exact same thing. I think we should collectively pray that God guides us towards His will in this, and He will show us the way. I fear if we fight too much, it will send the wrong message, and be futile. Then, the brown suits come. But, the brown suits could come anyway; so, it's a very tough question to answer. That's where the praying comes in.

Much love in Christ,

Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 9015

Posted By: JanaFunkhouser -
Date: 5/16/2009 2:03:50 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Dan, your analysis of our situation is quite correct. The question I find myself asking on an increasing frequency is this: As American believers in Yeshua, do we continue to "put up a political fight" or turn our full attention to "making the most of the time we have left" to affect those around us for Christ?

Input please from you guys on the question above.

Awaiting His Shout!