Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, March 24, 2018   1:59:54 AM  
 Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In
Genesis  3 : 15
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 24
Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Public Registration

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Daily Intelligence Briefing Discussion

Vol: 103 Issue: 2 - Friday, April 02, 2010
Posted By: Linda Ihinger
4/2/2010 8:40:36 AM

Original Daily Intelligence Briefing
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 11114

Posted By: JanaFunkhouser -
Date: 4/2/2010 10:21:13 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Dear Jack,

Thank you so much for such an encouraging reminder of that moment when we "will see Him as He is..." Yes, these last of the Last Days are disconcerning to those of us who are eagerly expecting and awaiting His return for the Bride. The emotional ups and downs of living with one foot in the fallen world and the heart longing for our glorious King's return is not easy. Each of us here at OL appreciate so much your God-given ability to make sense of the days in which we live.

Awaiting His Shout!

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 11113

Posted By: Winky -
Date: 4/2/2010 9:48:54 PM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 11 PrayingPraying

Jack, once again the timing of your message is perfect! I really needed to hear this and I thank God for leading you to write it and write it so well!  Thank you!

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 11112

Posted By: TrudyBooker -
Date: 4/2/2010 3:47:33 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Thanks Jack for this briefing. You are informative and funny at the same time. Truly a talent that is God given! I am so blessed to have found the OL.

Happy Easter to you, your family and everyone in this OL family.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 11111

Posted By: SteveRichard -
Date: 4/2/2010 3:23:02 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 16 PrayingPraying

Once again a great briefing! Thank you for using your talent of clearly and succinctly putting things always into biblical perspective Jack. Now I understand I have commented on the obvious to many of you however, Jack always allows the Holy Spirit to lesd him, and it appears to me that this occurs on a daily, and in a consistent fashion. What a fine example of humility and wisdom. How I am grateful for the honour of knowing and learning from a "servant of the Most High God" like Jack Kinsella!

Grace and Peace,

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 11109

Posted By: ShelleyMessenger -
Date: 4/2/2010 2:27:39 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Great briefing, Jack.

God Bless,