Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, November 23, 2017   9:31:45 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Luke  21 : 28
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Daily Intelligence Briefing Discussion

Vol: 103 Issue: 6 - Tuesday, April 06, 2010
Posted By: EllenDudley
4/6/2010 11:01:22 AM

Reverse

Original Daily Intelligence Briefing
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Excellent letter, Jack. NOW...How do we fix the mess? I'm tired and "broke" from trying and supporting those who are trying. My son wants some one to hire "mercenaries" to get the proof. D'ya know anyone with LOTS of MONEY? Ellen D. Payson, AZ
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 11121

Posted By: Phyllis -
Date: 4/6/2010 11:09:34 AM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments: Yesterday, I heard on the radio that in 2008 Michelle Obama made a speech to the Lesbian-Transsexual representatives to the Democratic Convention stating that when she and her husband made a trip to his "home country" (Kenya) they publicly had an HIV blood test together. I suspect she meant that. I believe they both hate the U.S. I noticed some time ago that when Obama was saying that he and his family were praying for the lost soldiers in Afghanistan and their families....his older daughter was standing right behind him shaking her head silently, "no, no, no." disgustedly. That one gesture tells me boatloads.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 11122

Posted By: WarrenBowdoin -
Date: 4/6/2010 12:51:58 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I had an intersting thought while reading this.

We know nothing about BHO, except who is parents are.  We know next to nothing about John the Baptist.  John was a 'voice crying in the wilderness' pointing to the Messiah. 

I've got this work theory here and many of the folks agree.  BHO probably isn't the anti-christ but we are pretty certain he's a precursor.

If this is the case, I wonder who he'll be pointing to soon.   Someone who we know quite a bit about but who is just as selfish?

Here's my thought process in a nutshell: John was selfless pointing a more selfless person.  BHO is selfish, he can only point to one more selfish.  Right?  the enemy is all about counterfeiting the things of God.

Just thinking out loud.

Have a wonderful day.  God bless

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 11123

Posted By: Linda Ihinger -
Date: 4/6/2010 3:52:06 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments: What an excellent article!! I also am very appreciative of Becky's, Ed and Alf's articles! Very timely and very insightful!! They did/do a wonderful job...me...I would freeze at the thought of writing an article... Keep up the fantastic work you all!!! For those that haven't visited lately or at all...please do!!! You miss some really terrific, uplifting and edifying things...and the Fellowship is out of this world!!!
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 11124

Posted By: MarkWarner -
Date: 4/6/2010 4:25:54 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments: The thing that concerns me most about President Obama is where his heart is. When he was running for president, Obama mentioned his Muslim faith to Charley Gibson. Gibson immediately said "Don't you mean your Christian faith?" Obama promptly said "Oh yes, I mean my Christian faith." We have a closet muslim in the White House! I fear where this country is headed.
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 11125

Posted By: Deborah -
Date: 4/6/2010 4:42:01 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I just finished listening to Glen Beck's radio show and he played this audio too.  He was questioning the timing of it and why this is just now coming out and who has held on to it and for what reason.  His reasoning is that it was on purpose to continue to paint the tea partiers as nuts because they know it was going to cause a stir.  He thinks they want to keep poking us until someone goes off and does something stupid.  Makes sense.

This is weird. So which came first?  Today's OL or Glenn Beck's comment? I'm watching his program right now.  Honest.  I wrote this OL first.   The only reason they sound so much  alike is that the truth sounds the same no matter who says it.   Like two witnesses to the same crime.   - Jack

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 11126

Posted By: DorthaSpurgeon -
Date: 4/6/2010 7:16:57 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thank you Jack, You are such a blessing to us.....I look forward to the daily news letter and happy others are sharing their perspectives from time to time.....I saw you again late last Sunday evening where you and others were making comments on Revelation, I believe I had seen it before, it was very good.

I will be 85 years of age next Sunday and I have had the privilege of being in church all my life.....What a blessing to have been born to Christian parents.....My heart goes out to those who are born to Muslim parents....I know we have a loving Heavenly Father who reveals Himself to each someway and only in eternity will we fully understand why things happen as they do.

Reading the above email today gave us much to think about and I may not know many things but one thing I know for sure is OBAMA SCARES ME TO DEATH.....I sincerely believe he is an enemy of our beloved Nation and yes he wants to CHANGE IT for sure.....If anyone was ever demon possessed that man is.....Oh yes, so charismatic, so likeable, just like the anti-christ will be....We are getting a perfect preview of what he will be like.

How this could ever have happened to our beloved Nation breaks my heart.....We were founded upon Christian Principles, upon Godly teachings and never meant to turn out like this.....When I started to public school in the first grade in 1931 it was almost like being in Sunday School, then I remember in the 1960's when one woman got prayer out of our schools....God have mercy on us, that is when our downfall began.

However, there is GOOD NEWS and that is what we have to keep our focus on........WE ARE ON THE WINNING SIDE......Thank God for HIS WORD TO US......We are waiting for the 5th Feast to be fulfilled, the Feast of Trumpets and we do not know for sure when that will happen because He will come as a thief in the night.....Praise God it looks like the day is getting much closer.

God bless each and everyone of you....I love you dearly, Dortha

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 11127

Posted By: BeckyD -
Date: 4/6/2010 8:54:44 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Excellent comments, everyone.  And thanks, Jack & Linda, for the props.

Whatever comes of this mystery, it will not be pleasant.  Anything revealed will be seen as a Republican plot, or stir up a racial war.

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 11128

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 4/6/2010 9:44:20 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Ronald Reagan is the political hero of my time but “W” needs to get off the spiritual “milk teat" and eat some meat!

BHO is what he is, a text book case of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Beyond that what we DO know about BHO says it all. Not much to say beyond that.

Thank you, Becky, Alf, Ed and everyone else that post and write here. Thank you for your hard work! I love you ALL!

Sorry for being short on words but I have a lot of tax stuff due, UGH!