Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, November 20, 2017   7:38:25 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  13 : 1
And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 20

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Daily Intelligence Briefing Discussion

Vol: 121 Issue: 4 - Tuesday, October 04, 2011
Posted By: David_Psalm91
10/4/2011 11:24:30 AM

Reverse

Original Daily Intelligence Briefing
13 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Jack,

Great analysis!

What a special time in History to be here to bear witness to the manifestation of God's Prophetic Word coming to pass!!!

Come quickly Lord!

Praise the Lord!!! Jesus!!!

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 15130

Posted By: EdmundLordjr. -
Date: 10/4/2011 11:57:32 AM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments: Jack, good briefing, feels like I am on a tour bus to prophecy land via eternity highway and you are our trusty tour guide, Capt. Jack. Enjoying the tour!
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 15131

Posted By: Michael -
Date: 10/4/2011 12:19:42 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments: Thank you Jack, for making the complex simple. I get frustrated when people refuse to listen reason, and articles like this help me explain the times to others. I have such mixed emotions - on one hand, I'm ready to go Home. On the other, I don't want to give up trying reach people with the Truth. "Interesting times" indeed!
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 15132

Posted By: WarrenBowdoin -
Date: 10/4/2011 12:34:43 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments:

ok, i only read the first line and "oh no" popped out of my mouth.  i'll keep reading

The 'oh no' pretty much persisted throughout.  the range of emotions though was interesting.  we are watching God work, not only that but prove Himself accurate and the Author of History... how awesome is that? 

if this doesn't wake people up, i don't know what will.  however, why do i see worldwide denouncemnent of Israeli self defense forthcoming?

God Bless!!!

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 15133

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 10/4/2011 1:09:43 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Israel is truly between a rock and a hard place as we speak.Surely this has to happen SOON.

Perilous and exciting times indeed.Even so,come,Lord Jesus.Praying for the peace of Jerusalem.

Anton.

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 15135

Posted By: Danielle -
Date: 10/4/2011 4:32:41 PM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks so much Jack! I hadn't heard this on the news and it really kind of confirms that something BIG is coming, even though September kind of ended up being a month that was not what it was hyped up to be - at least from the dim glass we see through.

You must have to do some serious research to crank out these OL's each day because you even had the exact year of B.C. in your title!  Either you are a scholar or you do lots of research each day!  The way you tied in scripture to current events was amazing!

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 15136

Posted By: Sarge -
Date: 10/4/2011 4:52:55 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Great briefing Jack. I told my old Pastor earlier this year that I believed there would be nuclear war in the Middleeast this year when the Arab Spring was rolling along. I had read that no nation that shared a common border this Israel would be involved in the Gog Magog Invasion. The IDF would have already taken care of them.

Since Israel has struck Oil now every nation will want what they found.

What a time to be alive and see the Holy Scriptures walk out of the Pages of The Bible and right into the headlines of the news.

I believe Assad will start it all to try and keep his Power. Thank you Jack your in depth analysis would take me weeks to research and come up with only a partial picture that you are able to do on a daily basis. You must have help. Must be The Holy Spirit. 

I am so thankful that The Lord lead me to The Omega Letter. Those years ago what a blessing to have you as a teacher every day, looking at all of these signs and occurances and explaining them to us. We truly are blessed by your efforts Jack. I am a prophecy website junkie and no one even comes close to what you are gifted to do day after day. Most write a weekly article. You do too just 6 times every week, amazing.

Perhaps you should consider writing about prophecy as a vocation. LOL

Sarge

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 15137

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 10/4/2011 5:06:09 PM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Jack,

Ive been checking what I read on Debka for the last couple of weeks and there is enough in the regular Jewish press to believe what Debka said on this subject was true and not speculation. The Destruction of Damascus, when it happens is going to leave me dumbfounded. I will have witnessed the fulfillment of a 2700 year old prophecy. Im really not sure how Ill react to that.......Im sure ill start by Praising God.

Ive always felt that the Rapture would be sometime between the destruction of Damascus and the Ezekiel war, Not setting dates here, Its just where Ive placed it in my own head. After Damascus is gone Ive got a feeling everything is going to change especially for me.

Cant wait, And thanks Again Jack for your report.  I think you have hit your stride,  And at the best possible time for all of us!

CG

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 15138

Posted By: Danielle Patton -
Date: 10/4/2011 7:04:12 PM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments: The Loin of Judha 's teeth and clews are coming out soon.
Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 15139

Posted By: KimPointer -
Date: 10/4/2011 8:23:23 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

It is interesting that the book of Isaiah from the Dead Sea Scrolls was just put on the internet, for all to see. 

Would the powers at be push Syria into this to create, "never let a good crisis to to waste"?  It's interesting that they are threatening to do to Asaad what they did to Kadafi.  It sounds like they are pushing him into striking out.  And why his choice of Tel A Viv?  Israel's not threatening them.

Reply # 10 - ReplyTo ID: 15140

Posted By: RichardMann -
Date: 10/4/2011 8:38:57 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I need to find my lead lined underware.  May need it soon.  Don't know if we will be here to see it, but for some reason, I would like to see Israel kick some butt.  On the other hand, there are Christians, maybe not many, in just about every country around Israel that would be involved in this out break, and the use of Israels nukes.  The use of the tactical neutron bombs would kill thousands, and Demascus sounds as though it will be a full blown thermonuclear hit.  Nothing but desolation left.  No bodies, no buildings, nothing but radioactive rubble and ash.  Not a pretty sight when you think about it.

Some one ask why Asaad would attact Israel, if he was attacted by NATO, or others mentioned in the brief today.  He would do so to get all the other Arab countries to join in agaist Israel, and take the heat off himself.  That is the one thing all the Arabic countries have in common.  They hate Israel.  What would he have to loose?

Reply # 11 - ReplyTo ID: 15141

Posted By: RonKutz2010106 -
Date: 10/5/2011 1:33:57 AM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Where and when did Israel hit oil?  Did Zion oil hit a big oil strike in their drilling ?

Reply # 12 - ReplyTo ID: 15146

Posted By: KimPointer -
Date: 10/5/2011 8:08:00 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I think it is natural gas with the prospect of oil.  It is in the gulf and everyone is trying to claim it.