Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Friday, September 19, 2014   3:45:58 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Luke  21 : 28
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 19

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration
Forums

The Last Generation E-book with hyperlinks

Place an advanced order to recieve your signed copy of THE END THE BOOK: Part Four

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

Shop at the Omega Store

ANTICHRIST: The Search for Amalek: RC Morro

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Daily Intelligence Briefing Discussion

Vol: 123 Issue: 29 - Thursday, December 29, 2011
Posted By: Gentle Ben
12/29/2011 11:09:20 AM

Reverse

Original Daily Intelligence Briefing
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Interesting that you have to dig thru websites to pickup on the 32% for nobody. Most skip that part.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 15782

Posted By: EllenDudley -
Date: 12/29/2011 11:18:52 AM

Comments: Well, I have this to say to all of you. I believe we have a good, competent, Christian woman who actually wants the job.
Why don't all of us good Christian voters get behind her with our support and elect a woman as President. It is high time we give a woman the chance to get this country out of the mess it is in. Maybe it wouldn't be fair to her, but please give it some thought. God bless...><>
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 15785

Posted By: WarrenBowdoin -
Date: 12/29/2011 12:38:35 PM

Comments:

Whenever anyone asks who i admire most it's always Christ Jesus.  then they'll say, i mean living people.  and i say, He is alive.  and then they'll say ok dead then, and i'll say John.

it sounds like i'm bragging but it's always interesting to see the reactions.

anyway, i'm not certain i've ever mentioned this here but when i started dating my wife.  she told her family that she was seeing a gringo.  the first thing they asked was "does he take drugs?"  i was really stunned by that because it was my first impression that something was seriously wrong with the US image.  i've always known about the "loud american" problem (i've noticed not only americans are loud though, it's more a personality issue than a cultural issue) but this was more personal. 

thanks Jack.  God Bless!!!

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 15786

Posted By: Danman -
Date: 12/29/2011 12:56:47 PM

Comments: Well put and right on. Come quickly Lord Jesus.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 15788

Posted By: Linda -
Date: 12/29/2011 3:58:41 PM

Comments:

Now that Michelle Bachmann has joined up with Ron Paul, that knocks Michelle out of the race.  Ron Paul is kinda nutty....too liberal and the fact that Michelle Bachmann sides with Paul, that makes it even more clearer to me she is progressive Republican.

I haven't seen any GOP candidates that has caught my eye.  I'n not voting for Democrats or Independants and Libertarian.  They just don't know when to quit. They are all in it for the money and the perks.

I won't vote for Hillary because she is too liberal in her views. Biden is a fruitcake and Obama is the fruit that is inside a fruitcake. 

I find that all the Politicing is so corrupt that it makes my stomach church when I see what is going on in the world around me and what our "leaders" do to mess up America.

I pray for we will be Raptured shortly. I know it's very near.  It's the only sane thing that does make sense!!

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 15789

Posted By: Danielle Patton -
Date: 12/29/2011 5:10:19 PM

Comments: Preach it Linda
Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 15790

Posted By: WardAlbin -
Date: 12/29/2011 6:47:01 PM

Comments: Amen! Well done Jack!
Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 15791

Posted By: msy -
Date: 12/30/2011 8:15:30 AM

Comments: We are electing a President of the U.S., not the world. I want to see someone elected who champions our Constitution, not who [will continue to] tromp all over it. We've had presidents over the past few decades, on both sides, who were popular, not so popular or somewhere in between, and look where we are. We elect a man (or woman) to govern according to the Constitution. As Christians, I believe our duty is to vote for the candidate most likely to abide by the Constitution, pray for that person and God's grace to prevail over our country. Beyond that, get in and stay in the Word of God. Let it change you from the inside out and by so doing, you will be able to change others for the coming Kingdom. We're on God's timetable and He has it well under control.
Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 15792

Posted By: TomLaMendola -
Date: 12/30/2011 10:50:29 AM

Comments: You really need a 6th star for this one Jack. And it only confirms everything I've know in my spirit and the true reality of the time we live in. As I stated before Obama is the John the Baptist for the AntiChrist. God Bless!
Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 15797

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 12/31/2011 10:04:03 AM

Comments:

I heard that Barack and Hillary were voted the most admired people in America on AP News (American Propaganda News) Thursday morning. I actually felt like I was in communist North Korea hearing nothing but propaganda lies. Maybe the king manipulator of media propaganda should have named himself, George Soros. America is not the America I grew up in any longer. But, we all here at the OL know what we see taking place here in America and the rest of the world needs to happen. Jesus will be calling us up very soon!