Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Wednesday, August 20, 2014   6:24:21 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  21 : 6
And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 20

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration
Forums

The Last Generation E-book with hyperlinks

Place an advanced order to recieve your signed copy of THE END THE BOOK: Part Four

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

Shop at the Omega Store

ANTICHRIST: The Search for Amalek: RC Morro

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Daily Intelligence Briefing Discussion

Vol: 125 Issue: 18 - Saturday, February 18, 2012
Posted By: WarrenBowdoin
2/18/2012 11:48:34 AM

Reverse

Original Daily Intelligence Briefing
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Amen Jack.  You know, i always remember when Seatbelts became required.  All of my friends were fairly uninterested in the new 'law' and it wasn't long before they were getting the then hefty $50 fine in conjuction with their speeding tickets: heck, it was the late 80's what can i say.  now i don't know anyone who thinks they are ever optional, they've lived their whole lives wearing seatbelts.  we may even be better for it.  but in the worst accident i've ever been in the driver side door would have killed me if i hadn't flown out the windshield and landed safely in the snow.

for some reason this new 'law' bothered me.  it was the first chink in the armor of our 'freedom' that i noticed.  if they can force us to use our seatbelts what next?  oddly, my ability to recognize that didn't prepare me for what is happening now.  i thought 18 year olds were ignorant and that 42 year olds were wise(r).  of course, at 18 i didn't have much else on my mind besides cars and girls...

it didn't even take a full generation to get that into our heads.  look how fast sin tolerance is taking hold.

God Bless!!!

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 16229

Posted By: Danman -
Date: 2/18/2012 1:28:37 PM

Comments: What freedom, Jack?
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 16230

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 2/19/2012 11:00:25 AM

Comments:

Multiculturalism is just one more thing that is bringing about the destruction of America. Brigitte Gabriel hits on it here in the last half of this video. She also speaks on Islamic indoctrination in our schools.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 16231

Posted By: RichardMann -
Date: 2/19/2012 9:05:20 PM

Comments: America. It sure was fun while it lasted.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 16232

Posted By: RichardMann -
Date: 2/19/2012 9:08:57 PM

Comments: Something else of interest. Canada came out backing and supporting Israel a while back. Now, it is making a turn around concerning free speech in the public place. Mean while, the US of A is turning away from Israel, and we are loosing our free speech at an ever alraming rate. Just something else to ponder.