Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, June 25, 2018   12:28:24 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Daniel  12 : 4
But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 25

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

''A Woman Rides the Beast''
Posted By: LeeMcdonald
6/27/2005 2:25:37 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Great article, but the title makes me a little uneasy. Dave Hunt wrote a book by the same title. I hope there's nothing wrong with Jack using a title shared by Dave's book.

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 5010

Posted By: LeeMcdonald -
Date: 6/27/2005 5:03:57 PM

Comments:

One more thing: As Hal's best friend Chuck Missler says, "Don't confuse the woman for the beast." It's easy to confuse the two, but it's importaint to keep the two seperate.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 5011

Posted By: Jack -
Date: 6/27/2005 7:37:52 PM

Comments:

Why would the title make you uneasy? I spoke at a conference in Niagara Falls in 1994 (or maybe 1995) together with Hal Lindsey, Dave Hunt and Chuck Missler.

During Q&A, one guy asked me, "Why do you guys all sound alike?"

While I was formulating my answer, Dave Hunt grabbed the mike and answered for me.

"Same Book," Dave said. And then he sat down. So did the questioner.

I read through the column again, and I don't understand what you mean by confusing the woman with the beast. They are two entirely different entities, and I say so.

"The ‘Beast’ (Revelation 13:1) is the political arm. The spiritual arm will be headed by the one the Apostle John calls the 'false prophet'."

That is the whole point I was trying to make. Are we speaking of the same article?

So you lost me there.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 5012

Posted By: Marc G -
Date: 6/27/2005 9:07:45 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

For what it's worth, when I read the article I understood it as being two seperate entities and you stated such.

Jack, Dave could not have said it any clearer. Another point he could have made was that we are all indwelt with the same spirit. It is the same God speaking through all of us.

Keep up the good work Jack.

In Christ
Marc

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 5013

Posted By: JoelRivest -
Date: 6/27/2005 11:54:46 PM

Comments:

Just one comment about the following statement you report :

"The engraving on the EU's euro and many of its official documents, like stamps, etc., depict Europa, a woman, riding on the back of Minos, a beast"

It seems that the woman riding on the back of a beast appears only on the 'national' face of the greek 2 euros (Europe with Zeus). It does not seem to appear on any of the 'european' face of the euros.

see http://nicolas.beaudet.free.fr/

In Christ,

Joel Rivest

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 5014

Posted By: Nathan Peacock -
Date: 6/28/2005 5:58:50 AM

Comments:

666 IS THE NEXT POPE

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 5015

Posted By: Vince B. -
Date: 6/28/2005 6:50:04 AM

Comments:

Current Pope is the false prophet - though I've heard it said he's too old?

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 5016

Posted By: Allie Byrd -
Date: 6/28/2005 11:40:13 AM

Comments:

What I am about to say is meant with the deepest love and tenderness...so understand it as such...

Don't write checks with your mouth, that can't be cashed by your...

Be cautious in what you say and how you say it. It can lead others astray and there is enough of that in these times.

While I share the possibility of certain people being meant for certain prophetic positions, it is not yet time to start pointing fingers. There are still puzzle pieces missing.

Please be careful. Remember deception will be rampant during these days. And remember also that Peter cautioned Jesus to not go to Jerusalem where he would be killed. Jesus' answer was that Peter was thinking like men think. There was a much greater good to come of Jesus' going to Jerusalem. Peter was rebuked with love from our dear Lord.

We are all watching out for each other. You are in my heart.

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 5017

Posted By: VincentBelloni -
Date: 6/28/2005 1:21:03 PM

Comments:

The anti-christ cannot be "revealed" until that which "restrains" is taken away,there will be "no question" of who the anti-christ is when he is revealed. Since his "seat" and "place" are prepared and the EU is in crisis needing a "false saviour" so to speak it is unreasonable to conclude that he is not "presently" in waiting.

He will not be an average man but the father of brazen arrogance and sin and be able to demonstrate supernatural powers with lying wonders, the key is the word, "lying". His hands will be filled to overflowing with blood, innocent and not, he will have a malice filled hatred that he will live by.He will have supernatural intelligence and mammon will increase
he will destroy the world through the promise of peace, his sport will be wars,"who makes war like the beast", there will be nothing absolutely nothing redeeming about him.

Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 5020

Posted By: DavidDaly -
Date: 6/28/2005 7:25:27 PM

Comments:

In reference to you comments in this article, you note that seat number 665 is taken by Zizzner (actually: Frau Sabine ZISSENER) and seat 667 taken by Marco Cappato. Seeing this was the fifth dession, which finished last year, do you know if the sixth session which runs till 2009, has had anyone take seat number 666 ?

Reply # 10 - ReplyTo ID: 5023

Posted By: MaryBahruth -
Date: 6/28/2005 11:02:05 PM

Comments:

the woman rides the beast I find the system of seats fascinateing and in revelations chptr 17. It is a intricate mystery because the woman is seperate from the beast babylonia (705-681 B.C.) bearing in mind a calander question??the roman numeral LXX. think it means 70 maybe a question of interpretation considering alexandria not sure how it will all be??something a long time ago I saw makes revelations so clear I try to keep a locke and key on it!It is very mysterious and scary so considering 6 thousand years ago at time of summarians and then the name of six persons in the Bible, the second son of Jacob by leah (Gen 29:33 simeon simon peter is ? these are 6 in identifying but 9 the mystery of the number is quite interesting???Europe with zeus and the eye of the pyramid scary!!forget this disregard it!!!Is damascus the oldest city in the world or is it mesopotamia about 3100 B.C. well the people of sumer used 600 symbols or over it always seemed simalar to the maya not like egyptian.wow! wait the old yucatecan texts are in european script! very interesting the EU is ???in the pictures strange but in fact the clothing and the vessels look remarkably roman!!very odd it is ?????????Extremly good article!!!not much I have read in a long time that makes the old thinker work!!!lololol!!!Jack that is a great!!!!article.apollos an alexandrian jew ????is apostle same as disciple and is it seperate in time take for instance the apostolic age???as far as arm in meaning like greatness in exodus chptr 15.It is all interesting!!!to think on diego de landa suposedly destroyed everything he was a bishop considering calandrics and old phrophecy when I look at the picture of the pyramid looking building does the levels have any relation to the universe?????like the tower of babel it is the same patern just appears as appears scary thought one civilization already did vanish!why the level patern???very odd!!the stamps also a pattern the angel sennacherib king of assyria and babylonia Isaiah 2 chptr is the day of the lord the same as universal disaster??????

Reply # 11 - ReplyTo ID: 5165

Posted By: Bobbye -
Date: 10/6/2005 2:08:15 AM

Comments:

Read Hunt's "Woman Who Rides the Beast" many years ago and found it very revealing and my spirit was convicted of the many truths he put forth. Your commentary here on this same topic brought out something I WASN't aware of....that being the BLATANT use of the images in the EU's art work and sculpture at their facilities. WOW! God has supplied us with all the knowledge needed to overwhelm any doubters lack of faith that we are indeed the last generation! Thank you for your work here. I have always been a follower of Hal Lindsey's ministry and am glad I found your link through his website. You, and Mike, just GO GO GO for God! Amen

Reply # 12 - ReplyTo ID: 5188

Posted By: SandraMaier -
Date: 10/29/2005 5:18:54 PM

Comments:

Great article. Clear and precise. My opinion of the harlot is that of the 'entertainment industry'in europe which includes the homosexual community of europe (now many of which are endorsing same sex marriages), the growing european interest in witchcraft (such as Harry
Potter), any and all issues addressed in europe having to do with pedeophyalles.

Reply # 13 - ReplyTo ID: 5214

Posted By: KellyGalbreath -
Date: 11/29/2005 8:36:08 AM

Comments:

The seat number of 666 is interesting, but have you heard Chuck Smith's commentary, in it he notes that Nero's name actually adds up to 666. Also, Nero was most likely demonically possessed, no one in history has done more henous acts upon Christians as he, The antichrist is said in scripture to ascend out of the pit; Jacks reference to the Roman empire as , was and is not but yet is, seems to me to overlook the fact that John says the beast will ascend out of the pit. It was a good article and I'm no scholar, however I am a bible student who reads a lot of commentaries and listens to a lot of bible studies, and find some unaddressed issues in the article.