Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, October 21, 2017   5:53:19 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Galatians  2 : 21
I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 21

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Blood Moon 2015
Posted By: barefeet
5/8/2008 8:37:13 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

"But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but My Father only."

But, are we to keep watch:

"Be on guard, that your heart may not be weighted down with dissipation and drunkenness and the worries of life, and that day come on you suddenly like a trap; for it will come upon the face of the earth. But keep on the alert at all times, praying in order that you may have strength to escape all these things that are about to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man." Luke 21:34-36

"Be on the alert then, for you do not know the day nor the hour. Matthew 25:13

"Likewise, when ye shall see all these things (signs or "signals"), know that it (the Second Coming) is near, even at the doors." Matthew 24:33

Day or hour? I don't think Mark Biltz is trying to claim this. I do think we'd be wise to not appear to be scoffers either.

2 Peter 3:4 "Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation."

I'm approaching it this way:

I'm going about my business and preparing as if the Lord Jesus could come in five minutes. Not knowing the day or hour keeps us on our heels and looking up. I don't know when that day is but, I am paying attention to the weather report. "It's cloudy today but, the Son could appear at any moment!"

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 5845

Posted By: SueBwine -
Date: 5/8/2008 9:07:41 AM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Noah new...

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 5846

Posted By: DavidHubley -
Date: 5/9/2008 6:27:53 AM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments:

A most excellent commentary! My fellow Christians, let's keep our heads and rely on the only One who controls everything so we can continue to be an effective witness. That is our part in Eternity.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 5847

Posted By: WallaceBob -
Date: 5/9/2008 2:43:32 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Dear Jack,
I coldn't agree with you more on this one. I too do not want to in the "deep end.
I am perfectly satisfied to take God at His word. And go about the work He has given me to do on this earth, until He decides to take eithr me or all of us Home.
Trying to out guess God is not in my plans

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 5848

Posted By: DellaDeybarrondo -
Date: 5/13/2008 2:55:28 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Comments:

No one knows the day or the hour. But as the song goes "My bags are packed and I'm ready to go" Will have to wait and see. But also if you look at world events -- Malamara cyclone, China earthquake, USA mid west tornados could be the birth pains increasing. Need to see what happens within the next month. Always looking up.

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 5850

Posted By: ThainDikkers -
Date: 5/31/2008 10:08:03 AM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Comments:

You have a lot a responses and its hard to figure out what is being responded to. Its hard to sort through the 1000's of responses and make sense of most of them. I think all of us will be here through the tribulation and the Holy Spirit will guide and direct our responses to the Anti-Christ.