Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, November 20, 2017   12:30:15 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  17 : 3
So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 20

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Bible Prophecy 101
Posted By: Patti
3/22/2010 10:54:07 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
This is awesome Ron! You did a great job! thanks!
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 5965

Posted By: NicoleBoedeker -
Date: 3/22/2010 10:58:59 AM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments: Well done, Ron! It's comprehensive without being overwhelming. This is awesome!
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 5966

Posted By: HollyWolf -
Date: 3/22/2010 10:29:41 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments: What an awesome section, thanks Ron and thanks Jack for sharing--Holly Wolf
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 5967

Posted By: BeckyD -
Date: 3/23/2010 8:20:58 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks, Ron!  I didn't know the following tidbit before you mentioned it in the Study:  "If the European Union becomes combined with the Mediterranean union, the two together will have the same exact land boundaries as the ancient Holy Roman Empire."

Great work!

Yours in Christ,

Becky

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 5968

Posted By: ElizabethM -
Date: 3/24/2010 11:03:18 AM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments: Wonderful job Ron! Thank you so much for putting this together and for sharing it with us.
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 5969

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 3/24/2010 12:31:48 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thank you Ron, this is GREAT! I will print it out and give it to others.

My mom had a Tennessee Walker once, I tell ya what, that horse was truly as they say “the Cadillac of a riding horse.” Once you rode him it was hard to ride any other horse, and I have ridden and trained a few horses in the past.

The Bible says we will return to Earth with Jesus leading us while riding white horses. I believe that to be literal. I think some of us may very well be riding a horse we once knew here on planet earth, except they will now be white. Hey, we get a new body why can’t one of my old horses get one? Maybe all my Australian Shepherds will be running along as well. LOL

The Rider on the White Horse

“I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war. His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but He himself. He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and His name is the Word of God. The armies of heaven were following Him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. Out of His mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. "He will rule them with an iron scepter."[ He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. On His robe and on his thigh he has this name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.”

Revelation 19: 11-16

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 6284

Posted By: Greg -
Date: 9/15/2010 9:51:18 AM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments: Thanks Ron. This is a very useful tool for me to give to friends to grasp prophecy.