Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Sunday, February 25, 2018   6:11:57 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

1 Thessalonians  4 : 16
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 25

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

El error de Diciembre
Posted By: Noreene
4/19/2010 9:45:43 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Thanks again Ed D! Very scary!
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 6051

Posted By: NicoleBoedeker -
Date: 4/19/2010 11:52:46 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Rev 6:6

When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, "A quart of wheat for a day's wages, and three quarts of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!"

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 6052

Posted By: ShelleyMessenger -
Date: 4/19/2010 2:31:40 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Excellent commentary, once again Ed.  Thanks.

I remember reading about Germany, just before Hitler came to power, and what their money was worth.

It was stated, that if someone left a wheelbarrow full of marks outside their business, or home, that someone would steal the wheelbarrow and leave the marks.  Seems like we are heading in the same direction.

God Bless,
Shelley

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 6053

Posted By: BetsyW -
Date: 4/19/2010 8:00:27 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks again, Ed.  Chilling to read the Waren Buffett thing.  Shelley is right--that's where we are headed.  Betsy

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 6054

Posted By: Jack -
Date: 4/20/2010 6:17:40 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Brilliant analysis!  No wonder I'm scared. . . .

But at least now I have a better idea of why!

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 6055

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 4/21/2010 11:29:31 AM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Excellent article as always Ed, great analogies!

I was telling my wife this last weekend that this ash cloud over Europe could be the catalyst that turns our world monetary system into a cashless one. I have been saying it myself when that happens they will give us at best ten cents on the American dollar for our money.

Or maybe that next question is: Will it be the Rapture or the mark of the beast. I'm praying for the Rapture because I ain't taking no microchip in my head or my hand!  I guess that would leave me headless and I know that is NOT a joking matter.

I was also thinking this "ash cloud"could be God's judgment on the EU for how it's dealing with Israel.Actually I think that's pretty much a no-brainer,LOL

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 6059

Posted By: Alf -
Date: 4/22/2010 5:44:36 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments: Like Jack said, I'm scared. Great article, Ed.