Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, September 24, 2018   7:47:35 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Matthew  24 : 7
For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 24

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Godlessness in the Last Days (Part Two)
Posted By: ElizabethM
5/4/2010 10:03:04 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
We are indeed in perilous times. All the examples you gave in your two articles are excellent, and there are so many more that could be included if there were time or space to do so. Praise the Lord, for we are leaving soon!
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 6076

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 5/5/2010 12:00:02 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments:

We are for sure seeing a complete melt down of morals and absolute truth in this world. It’s like truth does not even matter anymore, if you can tell a lie about a particular group of people and get enough people to believe it it becomes their “truth.” What a crazy place this earth has become in just our generation.

I’m ready to get the heck out of here and I’m doing pretty well. I have a great family, nice home, nice cars, fairly lucrative business, but all that said I know what awaits us does not compare to anything we have in this world.

Thank you for your hard work Becky, we appreciate your insights. It makes me know I’m NOT the crazy one, LOL.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 6077

Posted By: MarkWarner -
Date: 5/5/2010 1:58:37 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I agree completly.  I often think about how the world has changed during my lifetime, and I am only 42!  I often think the same thing; meaning that while I have a great family and a good job, it is time to leave this world.  It is apparent to anyone who has studied the Bible that the time is growing short.  Jesus will be returning for His church soon.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 6078

Posted By: BeckyD -
Date: 5/6/2010 8:06:53 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Amen, Brothers and Sisters!  God has so greatly blessed us; and we will be that much more happy when we are face-to-face with Him.

It will not be long now.  The pot is about to boil over and the lid just can't remain on much longer.