Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, March 19, 2018   6:46:16 AM  
 Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In
2 Peter  3 : 3
Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 19
Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Public Registration

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

A Tribute to Mom
Posted By: DanDapper
5/8/2010 12:23:59 PM

Original Commentary Link
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Thanks Becky, after reading and commenting on TWO of Jack’s OL’s this morning I needed something positive to read, LOL.

You are very blessed to have such a Godly Christian mother, that heritage now continues with you and Nicole. My only Niece is named Nicole also, she is thirty years old now, my how time fly’s. I remember when my grandmother heard my sister named her great granddaughter Nicole she said, “What the heck kind of name is that, are you going to name the next one Penny?” Get it, Nickel and Penny? Well, my grandmother’s name was Velma and she named her daughter, my mother Ida. Now those are some names.LOL

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 6079

Posted By: BeckyD -
Date: 5/8/2010 12:43:11 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Thanks so much, Dan!  I'm so blessed to have you comment regularly on my articles.  You make my day!

Many blessings to you and all the Moms in your life!

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 6085

Posted By: Steveaux -
Date: 5/11/2010 12:57:59 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

I have always been interested in this subject.  My belief is that you can get closer to the truth if you substitute aliens with angels.  Man has given angels worship in exchange for knowledge since before the flood. They even tried to build a tower to get closer to them.  Mayans, Pharaohs, etc. all worshipped and feared angels.  Today, we scratch our heads and assume only aliens could have assisted these civilizations. Like intelligent design, they are close, but they are looking in the wrong direction.  Thanks Becky, I'll have to watch out for the program and give it a watch.