Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, February 24, 2018   6:55:30 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

1 Thessalonians  4 : 16
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 24

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Tale of Two Models
Posted By: Steveaux
5/10/2010 1:35:16 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

I appreciate your knowledge and insight. America was here once before, but we were saved thanks to a world war. What's your opinion about a war saving the Roman Empire and it's currency? I see a war to boost the Euro, or a rapture to kill the Dollar.  Can you think of any others?

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 6081

Posted By: Noreene -
Date: 5/10/2010 6:47:43 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Always enjoy your articles, Ed D.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 6082

Posted By: Ed D. -
Date: 5/10/2010 6:57:31 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

What an interesting question.  As I was writing this article I couldn't help wonder that as the debt crisis spreads the hopelessness people will feel could easily create social uprising and even war. 

I believe the debt crisis will come upon like suddenly, despite a slow drumming of the press.   It is a little like the sky is falling story, or hey Noah, what's that you're building there?  Then suddenly it will RAIN.  By then the door will be closed and people will be fending for themselves.  

Just last night the Fed said again the crisis will hit sometime between this year and 2013.  When it does people are going to be mad. 

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 6083

Posted By: ShelleyMessenger -
Date: 5/10/2010 10:18:47 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Comments:

As always, great article Ed.

I was watching the uprising in Greece, on the news, the other day (same day as the stockmarket craziness).  I had the thought of what the tribulation would be like; but mutiplied hundreds of times (or more).  I can't even imagine the riots and chaos that will be happening then.

But; too, if things get real bad (before that) quickly, we may well see "war like" rioting and who knows what else.

I couldn't face each day, without the Lord.  My husband and I, were both saying, that we really feel "mis-placed" in THIS WORLD. 

We may not know exactly what the future holds; but we know WHO holds our future.

God Bless, and thanks for your commentaries, Ed.

Shelley

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 6091

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 5/12/2010 1:50:13 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thank you for your hard work on these commentaries Ed, we appreciate you greatly!

My kids have a Wii game, this weekend I was watching them play with some friends in another town via the internet. They are another home school family that my wife has been their directing teacher for many years now.

Wonderful Christian family from Haiti, as a side note my wife was talking to them when BHO was elected and they were telling her how many of their friends voted for BHO.This friend of my wife from Haiti said, “Why the heck would I vote for that jerk, just because he’s black!?”  It is not a prejudice statement to say this but just a fact. A lot of black people that have been in America for generations voted for BHO just because he is “African American.”

Anyhow back to the Wii game. They were playing “MarioKart”. One of the games is you drive around in an arena collecting gold coins, the team with the most coins when the time runs out wins. The catch is you can get things to throw at your opponents that allow you to steal their coins. This makes the game quite volatile and at any time either team could be in the lead with the most coins.

I was thinking that is very much what is happening now with our own financial cyber space game in this world economy. Where at any time huge amounts of “coins” or in reality zeros on a computer screen can change from one opponent to another just as quickly. It is making the financial system extremely volatile and you can really see how a one world system could literally be set up overnight. When the “time” is up, the winner will be the anti-christ, but not for long.

Like I’ve been saying, the Mark of the Beast could be right around the corner. I’m betting the Rapture comes first.