Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Wednesday, May 23, 2018   3:02:37 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Genesis  3 : 15
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Wise Men. Power of Fools.
Posted By: Noreene
6/14/2010 9:45:29 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Flabbergasted!!! Does this also allow the current president to stay in office indefinitely or can this "committee" in some way appoint a new president without the people's vote? Thanks again, Ed D.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 6145

Posted By: ShelleyMessenger -
Date: 6/14/2010 1:33:10 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Hi Ed,

Interesting commentary (as always). 

This may be a silly question; but is this (sweeping powers) written in stone, and will they be ready to hand over controls by July 4th?

This is the first that I had heard of this, or maybe I am not totally understanding.

With all that is going on with the BP oil spill, it doesn't surprise me, that it would be a good "crisis", that could be handed over to the government.  Just one more, in a long line, lately.

Though I try to keep up with the news, I guess that I don't, as much as I should.  Smile

Thanks so much, for keeping us informed.

God Bless,
Shelley

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 6146

Posted By: Ed D. -
Date: 6/14/2010 9:11:33 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

The Senate and House are both working out the so-called "financial reform" bill that Obama wants on his desk, in the form of a final bill, by July 4th. 

A comparison of these two horrible bills are at the following USAToday link. 

http://www.usatoday.com/money/companies/regulation/2010-05-21-financial-reform-comparison_N.htm

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 6147

Posted By: Ed D. -
Date: 6/14/2010 9:19:22 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Noreene,

No.  The proposed bill does not provide any power for the committee to establish who, or how long a President serves. 

It sets up a "wise men" structure of Presidential appointees that oversee the financial system and polices it, as it might see fit. 

For example, it takes away much of the power of the Federal Reserve and other "independent governing institutions" that keeps too much power falling under a single leader -- in this case the President.  

It allows the Federal government to over ride State's rights and their laws in the financial area (for now).

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 6148

Posted By: Noreene -
Date: 6/14/2010 10:09:07 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thank you, Ed D

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 6149

Posted By: ShelleyMessenger -
Date: 6/14/2010 10:27:34 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks for the link, Ed.

This is all pretty creepy.  And also amazing, that we are seeing so much government takeover, so fast. 

I had the thought today, how some have mentioned that Obama could be the fore-runner of the antichrist. but was also thinking that this may be another of satan's practice runs. Kind of like Hitler; but it wasn't the right time.  He was stopped from taking over most of the world.  Though it proved, that an evil man like him, could fool quite a few. 

If people will go along, and fall for this, then it can't be long, and they will fall for anything.

God Bless,
Shelley 

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 6151

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 6/16/2010 10:26:49 AM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Quite fitting, "Wise Guy'" is a term the mob used for their comrades in crime. Woody Allen said (the original dirty old man pervert) that BHO should be allowed to be a Dictator for the rest of his term. That’s how blind at least one third of the America population is. Obama Zombies is what I call them.(I just Googled “Obama Zombies” and some guy actually wrote a booked titled just that, I thought I made it up LOL)

You would think people would learn from history what happens when a government or one man in power gets full control. I can’t believe how blind people are. But then again, strong delusion has come upon them

I don't believe any of them, Chris Dodd is another player, you are absolutely right, BP will most likely have their assets seized "for the people'" but in reality it will line the pockets of the "Wise Men”. BHO wants this oil spill to continue to devastate people’s lives and our economy so he can gather more power. It’s like watching a script in a play being played out as you read it.  But then again we know that IS the case.

Do these people actually think that they’re going to cut out those behind the Federal Reserve Bank? I think it's nothing but a smoke screen because the FRB the “money cartels” knows the American people are on to them and want them audited. 

I fear there is no stopping what is happening even if this November the “conservatives” get back some control. In fact in reality there really is no control to get back, the ones who think they are in control are being controlled, all the way to the top by Satan and his group of “Wise men” fallen angels. The anti- Christ will in the end be nothing but Satan’s hand puppet.

We know where are hope is, Jesus has it all under control for those who trust in Him. Great article Ed, thank you for your research