Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Wednesday, May 23, 2018   4:24:01 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Luke  21 : 28
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

When Rear Ends Need Kicking
Posted By: Noreene
6/21/2010 11:21:01 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
We appreciate your truth in telling us "how it is". I also am concerned with our crops that most rural families in Mississippi depend on for food. After all, when the hurricanes start, I know we will get the oily rain from them. Nothing can grow and most of the Gulf residents (including us in North MS) will probably have medical problems with this oily residue. So, let's see....higher gas prices (if we can get gas), crop loss, medical problems, economy devastated. Yep, there's that crisis that can't go to waste. What else can obama "help" us with? I know some rear ends that need kicking, too.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 6156

Posted By: NicoleBoedeker -
Date: 6/21/2010 1:54:10 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

EXCELLENT article, Ed. As Jack said in a recent briefing, "I HOPE the CHANGE doesn't kill us". Forget the bogeyman under the bed or in the closet, the scariest one right now is the one occupying the WH. Oh, hey! Can we call him an "occupier"? LOL!

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 6157

Posted By: ShelleyMessenger -
Date: 6/21/2010 2:46:25 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

"Mr. President we can’t afford any more reckless economic policies.  And, we fear your decision to shut down U.S. oil capacity could be a tactic to raise oil prices so America will renew its interest in your cap and trade energy theories."

I think that you are right about that, Ed.

Good commentary, as usual.  Thanks.

Hope you are feeling better.

God Bless,
Shelley 

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 6161

Posted By: Ed D. -
Date: 6/22/2010 2:29:39 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

***********UPDATE***********************

U.S. District Judge Martin Feldman in New Orleans to overturned the moratorium imposed by President Obama, arguing it was arbitrarily imposed.

Feldman agreed, saying in his ruling that the Interior Department failed to provide adequate reasoning for the moratorium. He said it seemed to assume that because one rig failed, all companies and rigs doing deepwater drilling pose an imminent danger.

"An invalid agency decision to suspend drilling of wells in depths of over 500 feet simply cannot justify the immeasurable effect on the plaintiffs, the local economy, the Gulf region, and the critical present-day aspect of the availability of domestic energy in this country," Feldman wrote.

Thanks Judge.  At last, reason has prevailed. 

Ed

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 6162

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 6/23/2010 12:58:32 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

There may be one more piece of this puzzle of “Never let a crisis go to waste." That is the George Soros connection. George Soros has about 900 million invested in the state owned Brazilian oil company Petrobras, his largest investment. We know the ties BHO has to Soros. BHO has just made promises to loan Petrobras 2 billion. Of course Factcheck denies it but considering the Factcheck handling of BHO’s birth certificate you can hardly count on them to be a credible source. So all the oil rigs in the Gulf are looking for a new home, I think Petrobras may be making some bids.

BHO is Narcissistic Personality Disorder beyond doubt; he is also incompetent but does know how to use anything that may arise to his advantage. He is a man that is truly about himself and himself alone, everything is about “Narcissistic Supply”. You will never see him admit to any wrong doing on his part unless he can use it as a tool of manipulation. He seeks all power over anyone he encounters, including Generals of the U.S. Army.

The odd thing is people with NPD are easily manipulated themselves by others with the same need for power. They all play each other and when one is through with the other they will throw them under the bus when they are no longer needed and never think twice about it. The sad thing is BHO is throwing America under the bus all for his need of a “Narcissistic Supply.”  It really is that simple, little men that play little boy games thinking they can control the world.

Come soon Lord Jesus!

Great article Ed, as always!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/08/20/loan-brazilian-oil-company-riles-conservatives-favor-offshore-drilling/

Glenn Beck on Petrobras and Soros.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4249936/left-strangely-silent-on-petrobras/?playlist_id=87937

I just watched it myself; at least Glenn gets me to laugh at how sick the power players in this world truly are.