Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, June 19, 2018   6:54:53 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Matthew  24 : 7
For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 19

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The New Turkey
Posted By: SherryBrown2010625
6/27/2010 3:36:19 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Alf: I am so grateful to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, that He brought you back into His "Fold". The "wandering years" that you spent "dabbling" in evolution/atheism and the New Age occult can actually serve you well in these Last Days of extreme deception, because I strongly believe that the Roman Catholic Church combined with the New Age occult "Ascended Masters" will be the "umbrella" for the coming One World Religion, which, of course, is a part of "the strong delusion" that God sends upon those who chose to believe the lie, rather than having a love for The Truth that is found ONLY in Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the only begotten Son of God. This relates to Turkey and Erdogan,because Turkey is part of the Ezekiel 38,39 prophecy when she joins Russia,Iran,and the other Islamic terrorist nations to surround Israel. Our God will DEFEAT and DESTROY these evil people, and this is what turns Israel BACK to belief in "HaShem",the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 6171

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 6/27/2010 6:24:09 PM

Comments:

It’s funny how Turkey wants to join on with a bunch of thugs because of their rejection of becoming part of the EU.  I think of America and how we have never wanted to be part of some other country or even be part of the UN for the most part. In fact every time the US has won a war we give them back their independence that they tried to take from us. But that all is changing quite rapidly here in America with every day that passes.

Now with all these “New World Order” proponents in our government and in control of our banks they want nothing more than to give America over to some world council. We know that is their plan no matter how they try and hide it. But then we know why it’s happening from a Biblical prophetic prospective, it all fits perfectly in with the end times scenario.

I never heard of an Islamic Calvinist, what the heck is that, one of the elect of Satan?  LOL. “We will not try to convert you to Islam because you have not been chosen by Allah, so we will just cut off your head.”  I guess I would have to read  Feffers’s  article to see the point he was trying to make, one thing is for certain Turkey is well on its way to becoming a country of a bunch of Islamic extremist.  But just like America we know why it’s all happening. Interesting time to say the least; can’t be long now Alf……

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 6175

Posted By: Alf -
Date: 6/28/2010 5:51:29 PM

Comments:

Thanks for the input, guys.

Here's an interesting article:

Israel's "Samson Option"

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 6178

Posted By: SherryBrown2010625 -
Date: 6/29/2010 11:26:03 PM

Comments:

Dan- ROFLOL at your definition of an Islamic Calvinist=the elect of Satan. Ephesians 6:12 gives us the best meaning of Satan's "elect":  

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 6184

Posted By: MarkWarner -
Date: 7/2/2010 2:02:26 AM

Comments: I have been saying for years that if you want to know how close the rapture is, watch Turkey. In order for the battle of Ezekiel 38-39 to take place, Turkey must be in the Russian/Muslem camp. I have watched with horror (for the world) and awe (God is moving things along quickly now) at Turkey's turn from being a friend of the West to becomig a friend of the Islamic countries.