Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Sunday, May 27, 2018   3:50:13 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Matthew  24 : 7
For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 27

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Day The World Said No
Posted By: Ed D.
6/28/2010 9:00:16 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Update: Paul Krugman, the administration's chief print and spend economic advisor, is offically predicting another Depression. In a New York Times article he says the following: "We are now, I fear, in the early stages of a third depression. It will probably look more like the Long Depression than the much more severe Great Depression. But the cost to the world economy and, above all, to the millions of lives blighted by the absence of jobs will nonetheless be immense. "...tens of millions of unemployed workers, many of whom will go jobless for years, and some of whom will never work again." How depressing.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 6172

Posted By: NicoleBoedeker -
Date: 6/28/2010 10:18:37 AM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

God bless you, Ed and THANK YOU for telling the hard truth. As painful as it is to read, I am glad that Oscar and I are taking steps to be as financially secure as possible and thank God for our jobs that we do have. You are a blessing to us all in letting us know just what's going on.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 6173

Posted By: Noreene -
Date: 6/28/2010 11:59:48 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Yes, I agree with Nicole.  We are thankful to you for the truth..even though it isn't easy to digest, we know that you are telling it like it is.

Thanks Ed D

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 6174

Posted By: ShelleyMessenger -
Date: 6/28/2010 12:03:54 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Ed,

I look forward to reading your "truthful" insights. 

God Bless,
Shelley

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 6179

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 6/30/2010 7:34:25 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments:

"The U.S. will tell the G20 it agrees to the plan but will not honor its promise."

And with that said what promise has Barack Hussein Obama II and his band of cronies kept that they have made? They would rather lie than tell the truth because they get off on it. They are truly sick as it gives them a sense of power and control. They use their lies to manipulate the masses, the oldest trick in the book.

Great article Ed, there is no turning around this economy no matter what happens at this point.