Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, February 24, 2018   6:52:56 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Luke  21 : 17
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 24

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Itís About Jobs
Posted By: JanaFunkhouser
7/12/2010 12:42:27 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
May our LORD bless you Ed as you travel this country with the truth regarding our financial devastation and HOPE through our LORD Jesus Christ. In Him, Jana
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 6199

Posted By: TrudyBooker -
Date: 7/12/2010 2:49:26 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Ed,

I want to thank you so much for the weekly commentaries you have been writing for us! I can see things much more clearly after your explanations.

Bill and I will be praying for safe travel for you and your family. Will be looking forward to your report from your trip.

Trudy & Bill Booker

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 6200

Posted By: Noreene -
Date: 7/12/2010 3:08:56 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments: Thanks Ed D...you and your family stay safe..
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 6201

Posted By: NicoleBoedeker -
Date: 7/12/2010 4:05:17 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

You will be in our prayers for travel mercies and safety, Ed. Thank you and bless you for all that you do and for your willingness to share with us the truth behind what is going on in the financial sector. You really are a blessing to us and to the OL. I'm certainly looking forward to hearing in your own words what the people you talk to on this trip have to say about what's going on with this Administration and their antics and what they think will happen and what will NEED to happen to turn it around.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 6204

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 7/14/2010 12:34:08 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments:

We will keep you and your family in our prayers, Ed. Enjoy California, it’s a beautiful state, despite the traffic in L.A. and Orange County, San Diego’s not too bad except for rush hour. San Francisco is probaly terrible also but I have not been there for years now.

I have had as many as eight employees at my business but the taxes you end up paying here in California per employee does not allow you to return a profit. So it’s more profitable to just stay small and do more of the work yourself. I now have three employees now, I let one go last fall and have not replaced her.

Until business picks up I don’t plan too, and quite frankly I don’t plan on that happening. I also go to four days a week in summer as my cliental that have other residents leave to cooler climates. I usually wait until after the Fourth of July to do this but because it slowed down sooner I went to four days a week three weeks before Memorial Day.

I think you will hear many of the same and worse through your travels. We looked forward to hearing from what you find. Most of all enjoy being with your family!

Vaya con Dios our brother!