Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, September 25, 2018   3:07:24 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Thessalonians  2 : 4
Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 25

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Anti-Love
Posted By: Lauren Shirley
7/15/2010 11:49:35 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Hi Rebecca, I agree with you. It is about there individual hate for mankind. I hope that the Lord takes us out before they gain more momentum. The world is upside down, right is wrong, up is down and right is left. It is as though the whole world has lost its common sense. Lauren Shirley
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 6205

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 7/16/2010 8:26:41 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Comments:

So true, Beck, it's why I hang out on this site called the Omega Letter. I want and long for the "mob mentality" of truth.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 6207

Posted By: Sassenach -
Date: 7/17/2010 8:39:03 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Excellent article Becky  and so very true.  I can see the anti-love mentality throughout everything displayed in the media, especially the news media.  It blows my mind to see this kind of thing because I can't comprehend how anyone can hate another so badly that they could promote an ideology into a frenzied group and then label it by some name that they are ranting about.  Hate by any other name is still Hate.

I'm like Dan...I like to "hang" out with those that have the Love of God and the Truth that flows through their veins and mind.  I find that here at the Omega Letter and a few others, but rarely do I find that kind of "love" in the human race these days.  Satan has got the vast majority, or so it seems, under his spell and many are falling into his arms without a thought of what might happen to them in the future.

Praying that Jesus keeps us safe until He removes us from here to take us home..

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 6209

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 7/18/2010 3:49:26 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

After reading Alf's article, Rationalizing Evil, I realize it really ties in, perfectly, with this one Becky wrote. Leo Frank’s murder or "lynching in the name of justice" was a perfect example of hatred toward one Jewish man.

Whether it's one Jew, a group of Jews, or an entire nation, such as in Israel’s case--anti-Semitism and the pure abhorrence toward one race of people is blatantly evident. There is only one explanation: it’s rooted in the pit of hell.

Another great article, Becky. I think you and Alf may be working together on a theme for your articles, LOL, or maybe it’s the Holy Spirit leading your writings. The latter is the obvious case.