Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, February 24, 2018   4:51:29 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Thessalonians  2 : 4
Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 24

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Why Banks Should Start Working for Their Money
Posted By: Noreene
8/10/2010 11:22:59 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
I am so thankful that my home is paid for. I really feel for those that are barely hanging on to their homes, but maybe because their equity was used for tv's, boats, etc? In that case, there is nothing to stay for. Thanks again Ed D for your insight.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 6247

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 8/11/2010 12:38:16 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Excellent article, Ed! Thank you for taking the time to write it and sharing it here at the OL.

It just goes to show that what our government does is always what is best for the politicians and the money cartels that control them. It’s not what is best for America and the average American. But that said Noreene is absolutely right, there were a lot of people that took loans on over inflated equity in their homes to buy toys. The sad thing is the greed of the banks that let them do it, and now the rest of us will pay the price.

I think the money cartels have had it planed from the beginning; it’s all about control and who is going to gain the most of it. In the end we know it’s the anti-christ and his one world system. It’s pretty amazing to see it all playing out. Again, thank you Ed, for keeping us informed on the financial pillar of Satan’s system toward world control

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 6254

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 8/16/2010 9:53:15 AM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Check this out Ed, this says it all!

http://www.youtube.com/user/fiercefreeleancer#p/a