Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Sunday, March 18, 2018   6:56:37 PM  
 Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In
Luke  21 : 25
And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 18
Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Public Registration

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Blame Game
Posted By: DanDapper
8/21/2010 7:59:46 AM

Original Commentary Link
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

That's it, Becky, it always goes back to the original lie and the original sin that took place in that garden. I think the whole world has been consumed by Satan's disorder of NPD. They are master manipulators that in the end only deceive themselves.

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 6257

Posted By: David_Psalm91 -
Date: 8/21/2010 3:49:30 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

"No matter how many examples we keep offering at the Omega Letter, it’s still amazing to see it unfold in front of our eyes while we’re still here on the planet. At least it is a good witnessing tool since we oftentimes do not have to bring it up in conversation with others because they see it too."

I have been trying to do just as you have mentioned at work. Only one of the professing Christians understands what is going on Propheticaly...all the others just blow it off as Peter said they would, claiming these things have "always" been going on.

Biblical prophecy is just not their cup of tea! Maybe they are afraid of the future that current events are pointing to...I rejoice that HE is coming soon!

Great article Becky. Thank you.