Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Sunday, June 17, 2018   9:54:51 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Matthew  24 : 7
For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 17

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Liberal Education Part One
Posted By: pete
9/9/2010 12:12:15 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

I have friends like that. Even people I have served with have drifted far to the left. I've softened my stance on things I may not agree with, in order to show the love of Christ, but have not softened my position on the foundation of why I believe what I believe. I can disagree with people on the rapture, baptism, eternal security, politics, or football. But I won't negotiate with anyone on who Jesus is or salvation.

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 6278

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 9/11/2010 11:28:39 AM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments: It all comes down to two different viewpoints. I have similar life stories. Its a mystery to myself how I ever came to know Christ. And there is the difference. You, Becky, have Christ's view on this world looking from His perspective and being spiritually filled by the Holy Spirit. Your cuz has a worldview and, not being born again, is spiritually dead in his sin. He may be a genius but he is as blind as a bat to the things of God. Nothing can change him, nothing but the blood of Jesus. I will add him to my list of lost souls to pray for.