Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, September 22, 2018   12:05:12 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Luke  21 : 17
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 22

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Liberal Education Part Two
Posted By: DanDapper
9/22/2010 12:20:12 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Becky, I have two copies of The Truth Project put out by Focus Leadership Institute. It’s a college campus that is part of Focus on the Family, which offers one semester studies on various subjects.

The Truth Project comes from Del Tackett’s comparative world views course, i.e. Christian world view vs. secular world view. It’s a twelve video DVD set study of one hour long lessons with topics such as 1 Veritology: what is truth? 2 Philosophy & Ethics: Says who? 3 Anthropology: Who is man? 4 Theology: Who is God? It also includes eight other lessons. It’s thought provoking, enlightening and very well produced.

The producers like you to view it as a group of at least 12 people. I admit that is the most rewarding way to watch it and then immediately talk about it with others. My wife did it with a smaller group and it was fine.

Anyhow, just a thought if you think your cousin will watch them, you can have the extra set I have. Maybe you could watch one yourself, and then send it on to him to watch.

My email is posted.

YBIC, Dan

http://www.thetruthproject.org/

Click on Del Tackett's picture and the others below. They comment throughout the course of study.

PS, After reading the post in member’s forum if you need a reference about me have Jack ask Hal. Hey, you can never be too careful these days. LOL