Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Sunday, September 23, 2018   2:22:08 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  1 : 8
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Death of Capitalism Disguised as Health Care Reform
Posted By: DanDapper
10/13/2010 11:59:03 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Excellent article, Becky, very informative. It is all nothing but a power grab in everything these Marxist Progressives are doing. They remind of the Borg in Star Trek, "resistance is futile!" I concur, I just pray it doesn't happen this side of the Rapture but that said it already is happening right before our eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyenRCJ_4Ww

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 6319

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 10/13/2010 8:08:41 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I just received my Whistlerblower put out by WND a few hours ago. David Kupelian who writes some great stuff and is one of the most insightful writers I read, other than Jack, of course. He has an article called: “Obamacare Unmasked, (Skyrocketing costs, Loss of freedom, Death panels.)

Some highlights from the article are

“*Millions will lose their current insurance, despite Obama’s assurances to the contrary.

*Private health insurers will ultimately be put out of business by government “competition.”

*The new healthcare bureaucracy will vastly increase the national debt.

*Rationing is assured: the government will pick and limit your treatment. Obama himself admitted this when he said, “Maybe you’re better off not having surgery, but taking the painkiller,” when asked about an elderly woman who needed a pacemaker.”

I personally knew Barack Hussein Obama II was the worst thing to ever happen to America when he was “elected” as our “President.”

All I can do is rest in Jesus and know this is all part of HIS plan!

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 6322

Posted By: ElizabethBates -
Date: 10/18/2010 12:02:36 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Becky, thank you. This is the best I've read on Obamacare that puts it in perspective for me. I have printed a couple of Jacks breifings and Ed's article on Banking forclosiers plus this article because wi are having a SISTER PARTY this week end and I am praying that the Lord will open there eyes. Maine is a very liberal state and they're still stuck in this liberal thinking. So, please pray with me that the Lord will open their hearts to salvation in Christ Jesus  and finally take the blinders off, Thank you Becky and God bless you and yours., See you very soon in the air love in Christ Jesus babette

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 6334

Posted By: msy -
Date: 10/21/2010 11:27:19 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments: Becky, thank you for this article on healthcare. It clearly set forth in layman's terms what we can expect if not repealed -- and I pray that it is! I shared it with several others with whom I work following an office meeting where we were advised that management didn't have anything to tell us at this point about our health insurance coverage for next year -- except that the rates would go up! Really??