Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, June 19, 2018   12:58:14 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Deuteronomy  33 : 24
And of Asher he said, Let Asher be blessed with children; let him be acceptable to his brethren, and let him dip his foot in oil.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 19

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Old New Age
Posted By: pete
10/15/2010 11:13:57 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Excellent article. That is why Christianity is as a religion or faith, and the Jew as a people are maligned by the rest of the world as they are.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 6321

Posted By: Greg -
Date: 10/15/2010 11:42:11 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Great article and supporting links Alf!!! It's a harsh distinction, but "they" are either for us or "they" are against us. The "they" are the unsaved unfortunately, and this creates such a conundrum, one that satan the father of lies would have no other way. Fortunately Jesus taught us to overcome with His love. Praise Jesus!

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 6330

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 10/20/2010 8:57:22 AM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

"New Age is a misnomer. It’s not a new idea at all. In fact it was inaugurated back in Eden and is an Old Age lie."

You said it Alf, that is just what the old age new age lie is, you are god. Eve knew she was not God. So Satan told her she could be "like" God. But those in the New Age religion now days actually think they are god, or at least on a path to becoming god.

"For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil." (Genesis 3:5)

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 6492

Posted By: ArthurBiele -
Date: 1/25/2011 11:38:02 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I'm no expert on Edgar Cayce, I did read some of his writings, but did not find anything that one could call 'verifiable'. However, it is possible that Cayce may have been and still be, a Christian, but those who supported him and took over his 'work?' were anti-Christian and reinterpret and use Cayce's 'whatever' to snare people away from Christianity and into doctrines anti-Christian.

With this said, I do not know if Edgar Cayce was a true Christian or not. Thus I would not label Cayce as being a Christian or not a Christian, but I would address specific false doctrines and ideas that are anti-Christian taught by the 'New Age' self labeled followers of Cayce.