Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, September 25, 2018   3:21:47 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  17 : 9
And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 25

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Banking System Halts Foreclosures
Posted By: Noreene
10/18/2010 10:18:03 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
All I can say is, "Lord, help us all" Thanks, Ed D
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 6331

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 10/20/2010 2:06:25 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments: Thanks Ed, you're our financial "Watchmen on the Wall." Well, we can see where this is all headed. Soon it will be the "One World Bank"(of the anti-Christ) that owns us all.Our Marxist leftist politicians with the elite money cartels pulling their strings want all this to happen. Jesus will be calling us soon, Come up here!
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 6329

Posted By: Ed D. -
Date: 10/19/2010 11:51:54 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Hi AnnK. 

The AG's actions are targeting so-called "robo-signers" which are typically small law firms who are improperly signing documents to which they have no personal knowledge.  Here's an excellent review of the problem in the AM Law Daily. 

http://amlawdaily.typepad.com/amlawdaily/2010/10/ags-foreclosure-probe.html

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 6328

Posted By: ShelleyMessenger -
Date: 10/19/2010 5:35:41 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Ed, really good commentary.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 6327

Posted By: AnneK -
Date: 10/19/2010 11:34:10 AM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments:

This has been a problem for years...our firm does a lot of real estate law and it has gotten almost impossilbe to "prove" you own a deed of trust due to the bundling and electronic transfers without paperwork.  Over the past year or two judge's have gotten very strict in making anyone who comes before the court prove they own a deed of trust.  Great article Ed however I disagree (to some extent) with this statement... "This is done when law firms use illegal procedures to reclaim an investor’s money by foreclosing on a home".  It's not the law firm's taking the illegal action, banks, title companies and other lending institutions provide the trail of ownership to lawyers and most foreclosures do not involve law firms...at least in this state and many others.  

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 6326

Posted By: GaleWare -
Date: 10/18/2010 11:42:22 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments: When the truth of this gets out to the general public, it will cause a "bigger explosion" than the oil spill.
Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 6325

Posted By: JanaFunkhouser -
Date: 10/18/2010 6:31:22 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments: WOW! It IS true. Kinder gardener's are running our government, not adults with common sense. Jana
Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 6324

Posted By: CindyJ -
Date: 10/18/2010 2:59:06 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments: All I can say is, Ohhhhh boy! I'll still pay all my bills, but I can just imagine what a non-Christian will do with this if it's not fixed pretty quick.
Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 6323

Posted By: pete -
Date: 10/18/2010 12:25:33 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments:

This is going to open up a pandora's box of issues on top of what we already face.  With that said, we as Christians need to continue on in honesty and 'occupying til He Comes'.  We pay our bills, because it's not only the law, but because it also shows a testimony of our witness to a lost and dying world.