Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, September 24, 2018   11:45:17 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Thessalonians  2 : 8
And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 24

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Georgie Porgie Pudding Pie Kicked the World and Made It Die
Posted By: DanDapper
11/17/2010 12:18:47 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Excellent article Becky. What I find interesting is that at the age of fourteen most Jewish boys were going through their Bar Mitzvah. But little Georgie was learning the ropes of deceit and manipulation. Glenn Beck was saying he did not hold George Soros responsible for what he did as a boy at fourteen years old. What he did and how he deceived fellow Jews during the holocaust, I disagree. George was at the age of knowing right and wrong at fourteen years old. That is what Bar Mitsvah is, a passage of becoming a man. I believe it is the age of accountability for most men. But what Georgie learned was how he could control and manipulate people, it gave him a sense of power. He made a conscious choice to do the things he did and it took him down the path of becoming a person who gets a high from manipulating others. Or as in his case a full blown Megalomaniac. History shows men who became seekers of power, Alexander, Napoleon, Hitler, BHO, the list is endless. I call the it the disorder of Satan himself, which it is.

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 6361

Posted By: BeckyD -
Date: 11/17/2010 2:23:38 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 14 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Amen, Dan!  It was like Satan provided a blue-print; and meglomaniacs seem to follow it to a "T."

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 6362

Posted By: Kari -
Date: 11/18/2010 10:17:15 AM
14 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 13 PrayingPraying

Comments:

This article's title was classic  Thanks for all your hard work Becky.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 6363

Posted By: BeckyD -
Date: 11/18/2010 11:06:56 AM
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Glad you liked it, Kari! 

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 6365

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 11/21/2010 5:58:27 PM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 13 PrayingPraying

Comments:

It is sort of a disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.

~ George Soros, June 3, 1993

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=230489