Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, November 23, 2017   10:42:19 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

1 Peter  5 : 8
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Road to One World-ry
Posted By: DanDapper
12/4/2010 2:05:45 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Sounds like some of the conversations I have with my wife. She believes like we do but also thinks that we don't know how it's all going to play out. I hope you're right Becky and that we will be out of here before the financial melt down happens. But I also think there will be some great witnessing opportunities when it does happen. I give it at best less than two years. There are just too many things pointing to the global banking system collapsing at any time.One thing for sure is we are about to find out.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 6376

Posted By: BeckyD -
Date: 12/4/2010 2:09:34 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

To be honest, Dan, I'm surprised we're still here some days.  Then I see the video Jack posts, and it gives me thoughts that perhaps it's a little ways off.

It doesn't mean the US or Americas won't experience a financial melt-down; but the one in Revelation seems like it has the potential to be the one just around the corner.

Based on study, I really think we'll be out of here before the Tribulation.  If not, my hope still remains in Jesus; nothing is gonna shake that.  I will cry out to Him with my dying breath; for He is our King!

Thanks for commenting, Dan.  I always look forward to them.  I get sad if I don't see them before too long

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 6378

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 12/4/2010 2:26:16 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I agree Becky, the pre-trib Rapture makes the most sense to me. I can't see it being to far off and in the very near future. Like you, I have studied prophecy a long time and everything points to us being "snatched up" at anytime. My wife tells me I'm OCD about it, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, but I can't help it, I see it in everything. I watch the news and I see it. I read the Bible and I see it. I talk to people and listen to what they say and I see it, even if they are not saved. Sometimes I think it's a curse and not a gift, but I would rather see it than be blind to it. Anyhow, I always look forward to reading your articles Becky. It's encouraging knowing I'm not alone in what I see.