Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, August 14, 2018   2:25:46 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Luke  21 : 28
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 14

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Why has Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Stopped All Future Oil Exploration?
Posted By: Noreene
12/20/2010 7:29:03 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
WOW!! It just keeps coming..sure am glad I know who to depend on. Thanks again Ed D.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 6414

Posted By: CathyS -
Date: 12/20/2010 8:16:20 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks again Ed for all the wonderful news.

Merry Christmas!!

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 6415

Posted By: FrankButler -
Date: 12/20/2010 9:12:37 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks as always for another very insightful article.  If I didn't have Jesus to lean on I would be in despair but all things are in His hands.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 6416

Posted By: Mark R -
Date: 12/22/2010 9:37:52 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments: What do you think of the Bakken field prospects? Living in ND, I see the action up front. Some say there is as much or more oil there than in the middle East though maybe nobody really knows for sure. We DO need another refinery in ND and a pipeline if we are going to really capitalize on it fully though.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 6418

Posted By: TylerCox -
Date: 12/22/2010 1:36:31 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments: Great article I got the suspension that (I could be wrong, way wrong) if the energy issue is/was known for a long time then that could be the raison d'ętre for the elite of the world to actually want to be rulers. They knew it would come to this. I am unable to grasp the idea of people being evil to the point of making the common man subservient to them. But with this kind of issue at stake I can see it. I may be way out there but that is what was coming to mind when reading this article
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 6419

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 12/22/2010 11:59:24 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments:

There is plenty oil, especially here in the US. I skimmed through Tariel Morrigan's thesis of the crude oil decline...as I sit here in California, a state in "severe water shortage," as rain water falls from the sky and floods this state. Interesting, isn't it?