Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, August 14, 2018   10:50:40 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  22 : 13
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 14

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Retail Bliss
Posted By: Mark R
12/27/2010 10:30:07 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Senator Coburn of OK said as much over the weekend on the FOX network interview as well. I agree with your assessment Ed, but we don't know how long it will be until the rapture, etc. So do you have some suggestions...Even in the downfall of empires, the shrewd can prosper. I recall Rhett Butler saying that for some reason in "Gone with the Wind" from my childhood, but than that was I movie I rwalize! [
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 6426

Posted By: Noreene -
Date: 12/27/2010 11:46:04 AM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments: My property taxes are higher this year, my heating gas is high even though we had a lock in price. As I see it now, we won't be able to heat with gas next year. Without lock in, gas this year was $3.99 per gallon. Just imagine what next year will bring. I am going to have to get my son to fix my house to burn wood next year. Of course, he will have to cut it too. I am still buying food and storing it, but if this coming summer is anything like last summer, we won't get much out of my garden. Worst garden I have seen in many years. Thanks for your insight, Ed D
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 6427

Posted By: FrankButler -
Date: 12/27/2010 5:08:56 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thank you for again having another excellent article that reveals what I cannot find in the main stream media.  I have read many articles about local and state governments around the country cutting back on hiring and services as well as having problems with their pension obligations.  It is amazing to me have far and how fast we have fallen in just a few years.

I guess it is time to get serious about storing some food.  My current stash is only good for about 2 weeks. 

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 6430

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 12/29/2010 11:16:01 AM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Comments: "Our economic system is in an advanced state of decay." Isn't that the truth Ed, we're running on empty at this point. I truly believe the Federal Reserve Banks and the families that control them are ultimately under Satan's authority. That is why no one has been able to break the influence of The Fed; itís spiritually supernatural as this worlds system that Satan controls. It seems like such an easy solution to our economic situation to just say we are not going to use the Federal Reserve Note ďfor all debts, public and private.Ē But then again look what happened to the presidents that tried. Satanís economic pillar is in place, or just about. One more sign that we are about to leave this planet very soon.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 6435

Posted By: JanaFunkhouser -
Date: 1/2/2011 10:42:31 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thank you Ed for providing O. L. readers with objective truth regarding our shattering economy. Like many of my fellow O. L. members, I've begun to seriously plan and gather a 6 month supply of food and other essential products. The hand writing is on the wall with regard to the plummeting value of our dollar. Please continue to provide us with your expert analysis as we move deeper into this crisis.

In Him,

Jana