Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, March 22, 2018   5:24:23 AM  
 Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In
2 Thessalonians  2 : 4
Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 22
Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Public Registration

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Sinai, South of the Border
Posted By: BeckyD
12/28/2010 11:23:59 PM

Original Commentary Link
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Great article, Wendy! Welcome aboard as our newest OL Commentator. It is a blessing to have you here!!

Your Sister in Christ,

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 6428

Posted By: ElielAguilera -
Date: 12/29/2010 12:21:19 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments: Hello Wendy, I thoroughly enjoyed your article on crypto-Jews. I am an adult male of Mexican descendance and always had a love for Israel that I couldn't logically explain. Some time ago I took a DNA test and found out that I am a descendant of Jews from North Africa and Southern Spain, specifically from the priestly lineage. Now I am struggling with the implications of this new knowledge. Thank you once again for writing regarding this little mentioned subject. Blessings always. Eli.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 6429

Posted By: Mark R -
Date: 12/29/2010 10:55:56 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments: Great story, thanks Wendy!
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 6431

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 12/29/2010 11:37:25 AM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

I'm German and Scottish and have always wondered if I did not have some ancestor of Jewish descent. I guess I will find out someday. Great article Wendy; it is fascinating how so many things like mapping human DNA are coming together in this very generation. The Human Genome Project began in the very same generation that Israel became a nation once again. Albeit a few decades later but nonetheless. Makes you think that there is something going on here. And we know there is!

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 6433

Posted By: LindaM -
Date: 12/29/2010 3:30:42 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Thank you, Wendy for this enlightening article.  Wow!  Makes me wonder if my German-Italian heritage has some Jewish roots.  (Haven't learned yet how one goes about a DNA test to ascertain lineage.  Hope to though!)   My love for Israel has roots in my (Catholic) childhood, as so much Scripture was read during Masses/priest's homilies.  I praise our loving LORD GOD that He allowed me to learn of Him then, and since 'becoming' a Christian, even more!  How thankful we are that people of your education can bring forth truth that has been hidden to the "masses".  Blessings, Wendy!