Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, September 24, 2018   7:01:09 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Matthew  24 : 2
And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 24

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Facebook
Posted By: ElizabethM
1/6/2011 10:32:31 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Thank you, Kari. This cleared up several questions.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 6447

Posted By: Sassenach -
Date: 1/8/2011 8:39:07 AM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments: Excellent Kari! I couldn't have said it better!
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 6445

Posted By: SusanJacobs -
Date: 1/7/2011 8:39:03 AM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments: I think facebook is a great idea. Now maybe my kids who won't talk to me without "oh Mother", that are very active on facebook will take a serious look. To God be the glory!
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 6444

Posted By: NicoleBoedeker -
Date: 1/6/2011 4:19:47 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Facebook…. Shmacebook. . . .  that will never be where all the good stuff is. But it will help other people find out where we keep it.

I couldn't agree more, Kari! I think it's a GREAT idea and, as I posted in the briefing forum yesterday: So many of today's generation is wrapped up in FB and if they can get a POSITIVE direction to go toward and positive input into their brains by reading a re-post from the OL on FB, then that's all the better. If it strikes a chord with them and leads them to the Lord - AMEN! 

I love that the OL is on FB now...I even was able to catch up with a couple of people I hadn't talked to in the forums for at least a couple of years b/c, while active members, they don't have the time to post. I also think it's a great way for the OL members to get to know each other on a more personal level.

KUDOS and gold stars to you and Char for taking it on! ♥