Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, November 21, 2017   6:55:24 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Luke  21 : 17
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 21

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Are Most Americans Missing the Point?
Posted By: JanaFunkhouser
1/10/2011 4:38:13 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
..."we’re going to be in for a big dose of reality just around the corner." You said it Ed. It is my hope that Omega Letter members have been and are taking action to protect their families from the coming hyperinflation that has just begun. Food will never be cheaper than it is this day... make plans and do it NOW! Jana
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 6450

Posted By: Noreene -
Date: 1/11/2011 10:19:28 AM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I agree, Jana..nothing will ever be the same again.  We see it coming and have been warned.

Thanks again, Ed D.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 6457

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 1/12/2011 12:19:18 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I concur with all of you, be prepared for what is inevitable. And if we get Raptured out of here before things get really bad, someone certainly can use what provisions we have left behind. The Government and the media are lying to us, maybe they believe their own lies. Inflation is  between 8 and 9 percent and unemployment is around 20 percent and both are rising rapidly. The dollar has become absolutely worthless and a new world currency is just around the corner. This is all being intentional orchestrated to bring down America to set up the "New World Order." But we know that and we know it's all part of God's plan. Time is short!  HARPAZO!

In case there is anyone new here from Facebook, watch this and learn!