Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Sunday, March 18, 2018   9:27:01 AM  
 Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In
2 Timothy  4 : 3
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 18
Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Public Registration

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Closet Christian
Posted By: FrankButler
2/3/2011 5:21:14 PM

Original Commentary Link
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Very well written and with deep insight. This is your best one yet.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 6516

Posted By: Kari -
Date: 2/3/2011 7:18:33 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

I certainly can relate to this article.

In the high school there was a girl who stood up and gave her testimony as her speech for English.  She was very emotional and it caused the class to erupt in an uncomfortable giggle...to her credit she perservered.  I felt pretty much how you outlined in your piece here Becky.  But that speech and her bravery stuck with me for years. 

15 years later we ran into each other and I shared how she touched my heart that day. Turns out, she seems pretty well adjusted.  She is successful in her field, still active in her church & married. 

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 6517

Posted By: BeckyD -
Date: 2/3/2011 7:34:58 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Thanks Frank & Kari!  It's amazing how we look back on our lives and how people impact us in certain ways; and they have no idea what they did for us at the time.  I sure can't wait to tell those who have done so for me!  Perhaps God will grant me the chance pre-Rapture.  If not, I know I'll definitely get a chance when we all get to Heaven.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 6519

Posted By: Noreene -
Date: 2/4/2011 12:54:15 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Great article!!  You did good, Becky...

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 6521

Posted By: Char -
Date: 2/4/2011 8:44:23 PM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Great read, thanks

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 6526

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 2/5/2011 12:09:24 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments: I have always thought the most important thing in our Christian walk is our personal relationship with Jesus. Iím not sure what that means to the Christian that accepted Christ but never had much spiritual growth. I think that there are many believers that are like that. We are all going to be made perfect when we see Jesus face to face. I think we only deprive ourselves the great blessings in that day when we stand before Him, by not seeking His face day by day or even moment by moment while we are here on earth.
Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 6529

Posted By: LindaM -
Date: 2/5/2011 4:36:02 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 11 PrayingPraying

Comments: Thank you, Becky for this wonderful testimony. Your transparency is so encouraging, and others can relate to you so well because of it. I think each message gets better, too! Grace and peace always!
Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 6545

Posted By: JayMiller -
Date: 2/10/2011 3:41:54 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Great aritcle...I shared it with my teenage daughter who likes a boy who doesn't know the Lord...