Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, August 14, 2018   6:24:29 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Luke  21 : 28
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 14

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Will Rain Follow the Plow?
Posted By: Noreene
3/14/2011 6:10:36 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Thanks again, Ed D.. No one seems to realize that our blessings from God are those things we never think about. I tell my children and grandchildren, "This life you are used to is because we are blessed. It is not the normal way of life for everyone."

I remember how good the earth smelled when it first rained after a plowing!!

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 6640

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 3/16/2011 11:15:26 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Ed, you ended your last article with this...

"It isn’t freedom or democracy we’re watching. We’re witnessing the earth shake as it deals with such obvious things that have escaped notice for so long – right before our very eyes.

We should brace ourselves against the idea that this is just the way things might just work out. One way or another."

The outcome is inevitable, it's just a matter of time and time is running out.

California is just as bad off with much of the San Joaquin valley already drying up do to preserving a small smelt fish and just the fact people need water in the cities. Where I own my business in the Coachella valley the aquifer  here is believed to be second to Ogallala in the US in size.  We have a year around growing season but with over 200 golf courses that claim to use reclaimed water just in the loss of water from the evaporation takes away water needed for farming. I always said if we lose power out here in the summer all these old people will be dropping like flies. I just hope I'm at home in San Diego when and not if it happens, because it will happen. But are we really safe anywhere on planet earth? We will be safe when we get raptured out of here. PRAY FOR THE RAPTURE and pray that the last soul to be saved during this dispensation comes soon.

Just keep playing golf and hide your head in the sand. I'm thankful I have a business here but I just can't see how much longer it can last.

This article was written over three years ago.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 6648

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 3/18/2011 2:11:08 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments: In these kinds of situations its usually sooner then latter! Another good story Thanks, CG
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 6872

Posted By: Dianna -
Date: 6/6/2011 12:18:49 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments: Hey, Plainview was my home for many years. Wonderful place, friendly people! I don't know how many saw the news today about Governor Rick Perry calling for a prayer gathering in Houston at the end of the summer. He is asking for governors from other states to come and help pray for our nation. Governor Perry has called for prayer before. Please pray for him and for other governors to gather in prayer for our nation. Also, we still need rain here in Lubbock and throughout parts of Texas. Driest I ever recall...and I'm pretty old! God bless!