Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Sunday, February 25, 2018   4:19:00 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

1 Peter  5 : 8
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 25

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Meltdown
Posted By: Noreene
3/28/2011 12:09:17 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
I feel that this is only the beginning of our troubles, as you say, economically as well as physically. Only God has control of wind direction and He is not happy with us at all. We can expect these troubles to reach us on many levels. And, I can't wrap my head around half of Japan uninhabitable!! Will that include Tokyo? The damage to Japan and all of us is still uncalcuable(?). Thanks again, Ed D for your insights.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 6679

Posted By: pete -
Date: 3/28/2011 12:10:44 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments: Truly staggering.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 6680

Posted By: Danielle Patton -
Date: 3/28/2011 1:25:55 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments: I still don't know why my state is not under water right now.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 6681

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 3/28/2011 1:58:09 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Even to this un-educated shade tree mechanic, I new the story we were getting from the Japanese news was askew. Especially after the plant exploded and they acted as if this was no big deal. The truth of this event will eventually come out. To me this is just another step towards crashing the worlds economy, Interestingly this step wasn't a act of man like what befell the world in 08. I wonder where and when the next step will be.

CG

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 6694

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 4/3/2011 9:53:59 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments: Dr. Jay Lehr, the Science Director at Heartland Institute has been making the rounds on conservative talk radio, not to mention Fox News. I wonder who is paying him? I would side with your source Ed, on the real situation in Japan. It really is getting hard to know the truth about what is coming down in this world. That is when we trust in the media and not God's prophetic word. Excellent article Ed, we know the out come, and we know it's not good! Keep up the great work Ed!