Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Friday, May 25, 2018   4:41:15 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Daniel  12 : 4
But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 25

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Special Report: End of the Road for a Ship of Fools (a two-part series)
Posted By: Noreene
4/25/2011 10:29:06 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Thank you Ed D..unfortunately I am one of the little guys...only own my home and auto...but, I know something big is coming and at least I won't be surprised...

BTW..that ship is loaded down with passengers!!

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 6744

Posted By: Kion -
Date: 4/27/2011 11:46:16 AM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Milton Friedman's "Free to Choose"...It was a long time ago but, gimme some mo'...Read/view what next, EdD?

May I post these posts (with appropriate acknowledgement) to my fb schleppers, Mr.D?

kion

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 6741

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 4/27/2011 10:19:15 AM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I could not agree more Ed, it's just a matter of time and time is running out for a worldwide economical meltdown. One that the A/C will take over and use for ultimate world control. Thank you, Ed D. I look forward too part two, that is if we are still here. We will see what lying Ben Bernanke has to say today,but we know it will be just more lies from the Fed. They, the money cartels want a worldwide collapse, they are the ones casusing it to happen.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 6740

Posted By: graceforall -
Date: 4/26/2011 9:40:28 AM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments:

My biggest concern now, aside from food and protection for my food and home, is that I "own" my home by mortgage.  I asked about this once before but as a natural worrier it still haunts me as to how will I keep it if things go that bad.  I'm getting rabbits soon and hopefully chickens soon so I can breed some food but I still feel desperately unprepared.  Guess it's in God's hands now anyway...

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 6739

Posted By: LorenzoGaray -
Date: 4/26/2011 9:37:32 AM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 11 PrayingPraying

Comments: Hi Ed, Excellent article. I saw another commentary last night from an economist that predicts a stock market collapse in July when the post Japanese earthquake quarterly reports are due. He predicts a substantial drop in GDP due to the Japanese drop in production which feeds many industries around the globe. His point is that the stock market and our economies are based on continous GDP growth and that there will be panic selling when the facts come out in July. What's your opinion of this prediction? God bless, Lorenzo
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 6737

Posted By: ShelleyMessenger -
Date: 4/25/2011 6:54:04 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Hi Ed,

Though your commentary doesn't paint a pretty picture, thank you for your insight, and information. 

I am not good at economics.  My husband is much better at understanding those things and follows the news and reports about the economy.  He also thought that your commentary was excellent. Smile

I came across  this article about Germany (before Hitler came to power). It sure seemed to mirror, much of what we are seeing, today. Especially with over printing of money. The article also mentions how people were either mislead (as to what was happening), or didn't want to know, how bad the economy was then.

Also thinking, of how people will follow anyone, who will promise to get them out of a financial mess, hoping to continue, in the lifestyle that they are used to. It doesn't seem long now, before someone of Hitler's magnitude and charisma, will become the savior of this fallen world. 

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/commandingheights/shared/minitext/ess_germanhyperinflation.html

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 6736

Posted By: Ed D. -
Date: 4/25/2011 5:03:36 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

CathyS, 

I don't know exactly when, or even what will happen exactly.  I'm watching these things as they develop and trying not to scare anyone, but I'm having to read between the lines because I'm certain the politicians and press is lying and isn't going to tell us the real truth -- it would incite riots.  They so want everything to work out, but the economic facts are clear -- they 're getting much worse and fast.  Europe is falling apart as is the U.S.  There is little to no chance that we're going to be able to reverse this kind of damage. 

The tsuamni will come this summer as trillions in debts around the world will come up for refinancing and there just won't be enough money to do it.   

To me, the Four Horsemen prophecy seems really possible now. It seems really logical -- and close based on what's happening in real time.

Ed

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 6735

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 4/25/2011 2:52:57 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

The tribulation black horse is throwing long shadows.Rapture Imminent.

Thanks Ed,

Anton.

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 6734

Posted By: Kari -
Date: 4/25/2011 1:21:39 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Interestingly these were the top 3 headlines at Drudge today

Dollar's Decline Speeds Up...
China planning to cut U.S. reserves by two-thirds?
Gold and silver continue to surge...

Ed sent his article in last night.  Definitely need a little more in the pantry.

Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 6733

Posted By: CathyS -
Date: 4/25/2011 1:15:35 PM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments: Ed, is there any percentage that you think this won't happen? I figure you feel this is 100% or you wouldn't post such dire warnings but I wanted to ask anyway. Think I will add a some more to my storage this week.
Reply # 10 - ReplyTo ID: 6732

Posted By: Kerry -
Date: 4/25/2011 12:37:21 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

There's very little any of us can do unless you have a few million (I definitely don't). I guess this is the point we need to start looking up if we haven't already.