Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, December 16, 2017   9:38:04 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  22 : 13
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 16

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Special Report End of the Road for the Ship of Fools
Posted By: Noreene
5/3/2011 9:17:20 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Just wait each day for the "other shoe to fall". We all know that something is on the horizon. Thanks again, Ed D.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 6774

Posted By: pete -
Date: 5/3/2011 11:59:13 AM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

It should be noted, that these regimes falling like dominos coincide with the recent 'masssive' energy discoveries under Israeli control.

I don't know how that would tie in per say, only that as Israel begins to rise, the surrounding bee hives have been shaken and they are buzzing around angrily.

It is only a matter of when they will decide to strike at Israel. And after decades of failed 'peace' treaties, it would only serve Israel's best interest to strike fast, and strike hard, to forever quell those that would seek their destruction.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 6776

Posted By: Danielle Patton -
Date: 5/3/2011 4:17:06 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments: Can't wait to see Israel victories
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 6780

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 5/4/2011 9:01:27 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments: Great article, as always Ed. Keep an eye out for these Marxist liberals aligning themselves with Islam. They really are one in the same from a spiritual perspective. Including Barack Hussein Obama II and George Soros. Although, BHO is just a small time pawn, of the elites and the banking cartels, which really are the ones in charge of all this mess we are in. That is with Satan and his gang of fallen angels, ultimately pulling all their strings.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 6784

Posted By: DeborahForster -
Date: 5/5/2011 2:16:33 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Dan, I agree with you.  Although on the surface Banking cartels, satanism, witchcraft/wicca, New Age, Nazism, Islam, Astrology, UFO's/Aliens, etc. appear to be unrelated, we as Christians know that they are just all different heads of the same monster (satan).  Sometimes I think that satan has all these irons in the fire because he doesn't know which one God will allow him to use in the End Times.  He's already had  1400 years or so to build Islam and deceive millions in the process.

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 6794

Posted By: LindaM -
Date: 5/7/2011 8:22:30 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks, EdD, for another very informative and thought-provoking article.  After reading it and the comments following, all I can add is "tick, tick, tick".