Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, May 24, 2018   5:56:13 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  13 : 17
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 24

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Hundredth Monkey
Posted By: Noreene
5/24/2011 12:42:59 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
I am surprised the level is so high near Tokyo because of all the news coverage at the time of the quake saying it was under control. I guess all governments know how to lie. Thought it was only ours. Thanks Ed D for all your information.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 6828

Posted By: WarrenBowdoin -
Date: 5/24/2011 1:45:32 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I didn't think only our government lied but i did entertain the notion that the japanese government was somehow different. 

wow.  it's stunning what is happening over there and we are more worried about the obamas in ireland... typical.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 6829

Posted By: Danielle Patton -
Date: 5/24/2011 4:29:50 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments: Nope all governments have sinners in them. when King Jesus comes that wil be restrained.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 6830

Posted By: Martha E -
Date: 5/24/2011 6:22:35 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

thanks for keeping us updated - it is something the way the media just dropped the story.

yep - all governments lie - i LONG for Jesus to come!

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 6831

Posted By: BetsyW -
Date: 5/24/2011 8:49:44 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks, Ed--those levels are alarming for contamination in Tokyo.  The seas are a great diluent, but the surrounding areas will be impacted.  I also have a concern for tea.  The tea plants are very old--think I will buy domestic tea.  Only one I know is in SC.  Betsy

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 6835

Posted By: DeborahForster -
Date: 5/25/2011 12:58:20 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments: Great article, keep us posted on the situation in Japan since the media doesn't want the "great unwashed" to know.
Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 6838

Posted By: CathyS -
Date: 5/25/2011 3:21:37 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

ed, can you post some sources on those levels?  I would like to share this with some folks but i think they will want to read some backup info.  would much appreciate it.

thanks

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 6841

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 5/25/2011 4:40:42 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments: Monkey see monkey do is not unlike human behavior, in fact it mimics it. As America as a whole becomes more "liberalized" the rest of the Lemmings will follow right off the cliff. The “Hundredth Monkey Phenomenon” has run well beyond its due course here in America. Without God and His Word of Truth humans would most certainly degenerate back to the "Day's of Noah." My wife's niece is in Japan right now on a missionary trip; Jesus is ultimately Japan's only true hope. Thanks again Ed, for keeping us well informed. Things all over this world don't look very encouraging. That is if you don't know Jesus or His overall plan.
Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 6844

Posted By: zanmarr -
Date: 5/25/2011 8:47:53 PM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 11 PrayingPraying

Comments: Wow, this is very fascinating to me. I had always heard of theories about a collective consciousness/subconsciousness, but I figured it was new age stuff, like telekinesis or something like that. Do you think this means that the monkeys have some kind of spiritual component to them that allows for this connection? I say spiritual because I don't see any natural explanation for this phenomenon. I wonder how it works in humans. I wonder how strong this collective is on us and the effect it has on how we live our lives. It seems all of us are much more connected then I thought. This is very interesting info, great article!
Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 6845

Posted By: FrankButler -
Date: 5/25/2011 11:08:16 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Great article and thanks for letting us know what is really happening in Japan right now. 

Reply # 10 - ReplyTo ID: 6846

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 5/25/2011 11:41:44 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Do you think this means that the monkeys have some kind of spiritual component to them that allows for this connection? 

No, not at all zanmarr, us humans alone are the only inhabitants of planet earth that ever were “Created in the image of God.” Please understand we are only God’s creation, who by Jesus Christ we have been created, in His pre-incarnate image Himself knowing that He would walk as a man, for the rest of all eternity. I suppose, after the fall of mankind in the garden, we became somewhat like the monkeys. Just thank God the Father, His only begotten Son, and The Holy Ghost, that He has further plans for us “Human Monkeys.”

PS There are some very strange things here in this physical realm we deal with on planet earth, zanmarr. Just stick with the Bible and let the Holy Spirit be your guide. He is the One that connects all us believers together. The Bible is His very Word, breathed from all eternity past, in this very present time and beyond.

“From infinity and beyond.” Buzz Lightyear.

Ya see what happens to you when you over analyze things, zanmarr? You become a freak like me that analyzes even the movies I watch with my kids, LOL.

Reply # 11 - ReplyTo ID: 6847

Posted By: LindaM -
Date: 5/26/2011 1:37:28 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Love Buzz Lightyear, Dan...thanks for your great comments and insights!

Reply # 12 - ReplyTo ID: 6848

Posted By: Ed D. -
Date: 5/28/2011 1:02:26 AM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments:

CathyS. 

The best source I've found for Fukushima updates is from Arnie Gundersen of Fairewinds Associates.   They have an update site which is very informative.  It is located at http://www.fairewinds.com/updates. 

A few other sources are:

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/05/19/radioactive-substances-breast-milk-5-japanese-women/

http://www.japantoday.com/category/national/view/high-radiation-found-on-seabed-in-300-km-stretch-off-fukushima

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/world/2011-05/13/c_13873872.htm

Reply # 13 - ReplyTo ID: 6855

Posted By: Ed D. -
Date: 5/31/2011 3:11:13 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Fellow members:

I used the Hundredth Monkey idea as a metaphor in the attached article.  That was probably a mistake.  I, of course, wasn't suggesting any paranormal activities of monkeys but merely illustrating the idea that a tipping point occurs when critical mass is present. And, this is what could happen in Japan as the Fukushima crisis unfolds. 

It is my view that as the contamination becomes more a part of the environment the citizens will suddenly awaken and realize this is affecting them.  Some will want to flee.  For now, there seems to be a "it must be ok" attitude that will soon disappear once people learn this stuff will start showing up everywhere. 

Your humble author.

Ed DeShields

Reply # 14 - ReplyTo ID: 6895

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 6/12/2011 1:39:58 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Too late Ed,

I'm seeing the 100 monkey concept in everything now...LOL

CG