Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Wednesday, September 19, 2018   6:51:32 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

1 Thessalonians  4 : 16
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 19

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Force Fed Truth
Posted By: Barbara Petersen
6/7/2011 4:44:16 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
You sounded like my kids growing up and hearing about end times. My youngest loves spiritual Bible information but the older (who was almost 10 when I was saved) still resists any talk of Bible Prophecy. Maybe she secretly reads but wont discuss it with me. Loved your article :O)
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 6876

Posted By: ShelleyMessenger -
Date: 6/7/2011 5:35:56 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Real good commentary, Kari.  I always enjoy how you put things.

Love, Shelley

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 6877

Posted By: Sassenach -
Date: 6/8/2011 9:14:40 AM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments: Excellent Kari!
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 6880

Posted By: GeorgiaMiller -
Date: 6/8/2011 4:12:16 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks, Kari. Good article.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 6881

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 6/8/2011 4:17:48 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Okay, even though I read The last Generation a couple years ago I picked up the E version. Just because kari is such a great saleswoman. We appreciate all of Jack's hard work. I listened to the link from Desert Springs Church in Palm Desert; you should include Jack's reply after Hal's introduction. I was always sorry I did not start going to Hal's study until the end of his one on Revelation. So I never got to meet Jack and Gayle when they were out. Hal never told me he had a once a week study. I heard about it from another client. Once I started going I only missed a few of them, but always got the CD. I have all of them now. Funny thing was I had been getting some of the OLs forwarded by another friend for a couple years, about the same time Hal and Jolynn, or I should say Brutus and Bella became clients. Kind of an odd coincidence, I did not find out till later that Jack helps write The Hal Lindsey Report. But anyhow, The Last Generation is a great book to introduce someone to sound end-times prophecy, very easy reading. I have one of my employees reading it now. Jack did a great job; I look forward to the hyperlinks in the Ebook.