Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, August 21, 2018   1:48:41 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Matthew  24 : 2
And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 21

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Men from Princeton on Money
Posted By: Kerry
7/11/2011 12:24:59 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
I can't speak for anyone else, but I do believe the hyper-inflation doom is coming and coming soon. Unfortunately, I have no idea what I can do about it to protect myself and my family. So... I'll do the only thing I can do - trust God to see us through it.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 6978

Posted By: Noreene -
Date: 7/11/2011 3:17:59 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I feel it coming too.  So many have their heads in the sand and are going to be devastated.

I know you are so proud of your ancestor!!  His abilities must run in the family...I greatly appreciate the sensible way you explain economics.  I am so glad that you keep us informed.

Thanks Ed D

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 6979

Posted By: Danielle Patton -
Date: 7/11/2011 5:30:42 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments: My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 6980

Posted By: David_Psalm91 -
Date: 7/12/2011 3:06:58 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments: Great explanation Ed! What a grand ancestor you have.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 6986

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 7/13/2011 5:17:13 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Great story about your ancestor Ed, he was quite an inspiration to all the founding fathers. I guess that makes you and Reese Witherspoon cousins. She was great as June Carter Cash in Walk the line. The whole fiat money system is all Satan's set up. It's his worlds system and one that he has used as a system for control. We know it's one of the anti-christs main pillars of power. Our founding fathers knew this, it just proves that what they set up under the Constitution was under Biblical principles and by God's direction. Great article Ed, we appreciate you greatly!

Bernanke: Fed ready to act if economy worsens

How kind of them, print up a bunch of fiat money, heck, they don't even need to print it, it's just zeros on a computer screen. Then charge the American people face value for it and to top it off with a little cherry charge us interest. Every penny I have in retirement funds is becoming worthless. Glad Jesus is coming soon !