Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, November 21, 2017   6:52:29 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Luke  21 : 25
And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 21

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Theology & the Arab/Israeli Conflict
Posted By: Greg S/CG
8/12/2011 2:12:57 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
There are a lot of these anti Zionist Christians out there who know what Israel represents to prophecy. Its almost as if they dont want to accept this, There actually trying to stop it, What they don't realize, by there actions there fulfilling prophecy.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 7062

Posted By: KimPointer -
Date: 8/12/2011 9:52:58 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I noticed in Anglican Stuart Robinson's quote from his book "some 2 million Christian's left their homes in the middle eastern countries during 1993-1997" (pg 100). Jack mentioned in his commentary 'The Coming Prince' of the Oslo Treaty from 1993-2000. When I saw the same date in your article it was one of those WOW moments.

I also noticed the Brigitte Gabriel quote using 1975 when this was happening in Lebanon. (I have read some of her horror stories.) The Camp David Peace Accord's in 1978 on Wiki are an interesting read and a good beginning to where we are today. Israel agreed to withdraw from the Sinai, and in the future from Gaza and the West Bank. The aid and arming of Egypt was particularly interesting. Carter was a well meaning Christian whose interference also led to the Shah of Iran being overthrown while we sat idly by and ended up in trouble with our own citizens in danger. And of course we know what Iran has done to the middle east.

It amazes me that anyone can read the same Bible that I do and come to the conclusions concerning Israel that they do. It's seems the same propaganda the Arabs have used all these years "It's all the Jews fault" to blame all of their problems on Israel and brainwash their own people, has worked on our culture also. At the same time there has been an 'ethnic cleansing' of all Christian's from the middle east which has been ignored and Christians, seemingly unaware of it, are being used to help do it.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 7065

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 8/13/2011 3:50:30 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

"three things that Christians must do until then – pray for peace; work for peace, and “proclaim God’s peace through Messiah Jesus”

Amen to that!

And if the Replacement Theologians would not twist the Bible to fit their twisted theology instead of just allowing the Bible interpret itself they would see the light. But, it all comes down to their pride every time. Excellent article Alf!

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 7076

Posted By: Bob -
Date: 8/21/2011 8:53:59 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments: Sometimes insight is blind sight, not to be confused with blind side. Well, maybe they have some similarities. Too many times we place importance on the wrong people, places and things. Replacement theologists truly have done more damage than good. Jeremiah 5:21 says, "Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not." It seems that many of today's Christians are blind-sighted concerning the truth. I am thankful for people who are willing to speak the truth. Keep it up!