Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Wednesday, June 20, 2018   5:14:07 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

John  3 : 16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 20

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Hurry Up and Wait
Posted By: ShelleyMessenger
8/16/2011 10:36:24 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Thanks Pete.

Good and encouraging commentary!

God Bless,
Shelley

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 7068

Posted By: WarrenBowdoin -
Date: 8/16/2011 4:13:44 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments:

thanks pete.

It's funny.  When i was active duty i thought the ability to wait hours for nothing was patience.  so, i figured i was a pretty patient guy... lol  i remember one deployment was in october.  so up at 430 for some pre-saudi breifings and then off to the hangar at about 630 in desert camo where we sat until sun up.  desert camo isn't made for early winter in spokane...

after i had kids i realized that knowing how to wait in line is not patience...

God really does have a sense of humor.

for some reason i'm locked out of the forums but i can still post here.

God Bless you guys.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 7074

Posted By: Unknown -
Date: 8/20/2011 6:38:47 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments: Pete, Good article! I've often wondered how Jesus spent his childhood and teenage years...did He have chores? Did He have a dog? What did He do with his friends? How much time did He spend reading and studying (not that He needed to do that!). In the context of knowing that He was both man and God, it's a challenge to separate these components. As God, He had to know at His birth who He was. Twelve short years later, the rabbis in the Temple must have been wide-eyed to hear such a young boy teach and speak as He did. Steve
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 8322

Posted By: WendyWippel -
Date: 6/27/2012 1:08:22 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments: Great point, pete. I never thought about that. Jesus wouldn't have been fully human if he knew everything. Thanks!