Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, June 23, 2018   8:00:37 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Thessalonians  2 : 7
For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Crown of Righeousness
Posted By: sunaurora
8/29/2011 9:13:15 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
All my crowns are thrown at Jesus' feet. Every once and a while, God gleams me that I am doing His work. I just do what I view as right, Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. I am no better than anyone else. Just living the life set before me to the best I can. I fall, I fail but with my eyes on Jesus' smiling face, I strive to be a light in the darkness as that is all I can do. Thank you Jack for yet another insightful article. God bless...
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 7098

Posted By: Bob -
Date: 8/30/2011 9:03:03 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments: This article, as with many articles on the OL site, is great. The information that is included within is something that will be encouraging to believers teetering on the edge of strength or weakness. I can use it to help minister to my fellow employees and friends. It has blessed me!
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 7600

Posted By: BarbaraDelcamp -
Date: 1/30/2012 12:09:31 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments: I was only 1 hour ago thinking about this older commentary and was going to go dig it up !!! Thank you for reposting it front and center !

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 7602

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 1/31/2012 4:03:56 AM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments: Looking forward to a glass of red wine soon,Jack.
Anton.