Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, June 19, 2018   4:07:37 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Timothy  3 : 5
Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 19

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Mystery-Babylon Inc.
Posted By: Anton
9/6/2011 12:44:44 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Excellent Pete.I concur with you about the RC church.The Rapture will be the divider of true believers from the rest and is imminent. Anton.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 7128

Posted By: PattiKline -
Date: 9/9/2011 9:45:00 AM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Excellent Pete .... I am with you and your observations.

Even so come Lord Jesus Come ! 

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 7126

Posted By: Linda Ihinger -
Date: 9/8/2011 7:21:04 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments: Excellent Pete!!!
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 7121

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 9/7/2011 7:36:08 AM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I was up myself at 3 AM this morning, it's now 4:30.  It reminded me of a song from Rush 2112 album. 

"The sleep is still in my eyes
The dream is still in my head
I heave a sigh and sadly smile
And lie a while in bed
I wish that it might come to pass
Not fade like all my dreams

Just think of what my life might be
In a world like I have seen
I don't think I can carry on
Carry on this cold and empty life
Oh...noo!

My spirits are low in the depths of despair
My lifeblood spills over.

Hey, pray for the members of Rush, who knows, we just may see some of them in our God's Kingdom. Hey Tony, how bout a few guitar lessons from Alex lifeson, I would certainly wish to be in on that one, on the otherside,LOL

OK, I know, you saw a pentagram,or a pentacle, but.... you have to know the album, in it's context.

Strange, how even secular rock music gives glimpses into eternity. That used to be may favorite album back in the seventies, maybe Neil Peart will get saved. Anyhow, keep up the great work Pete!

I wonder how the LDS cult fits into Satan's pillar of a false religion, after we are gone. Maybe some of the people in Mormonism will have their eyes opened, time will tell...

What can I say, one of my favorite rock band of all time are Canadians, go figure.

Just kidding Jack.Wink

One last thought, Geddy Lee is a Jew. AKA, Gary Lee Weinrib. Lee's parents were Jewish refugees from Poland who had been survivors of Dachau and Bergen-Belsen concentration camps during World War II.

Sorry Pete, I did not mean to get so far off track. My wife says I have OCD...... I think...... she may be right

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 7119

Posted By: DavidOsborne -
Date: 9/7/2011 1:51:24 AM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments: Fantastic post! Thank You for posting this. David Osborne Tallahassee, Florida
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 7117

Posted By: WarrenBowdoin -
Date: 9/6/2011 2:51:56 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Pete,  did you ever read A Woman Rides the Beast by Dave Hunt?

i still have it, perhaps i should read it again.  Rome will be ready to pick up the pieces after the rapture, that's for sure especially considering they'll have to explain what happened to many of the catholics and why some were left.

it's also interesting that mary baker eddy and neale donald walsch both had their 'spirit guides' tell them that the unbelievers need to be expelled from the earth before evolution can continue...

it's almost too scary to think about.  i'm actully wondering what your dream was about...

thanks Pete.  God Bless!